**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

dual class crystals don't count towards class advancements

during the last mutant advancement i opened 8 phc, 1 3* shard crystal, 1 4* nexus crystal, 1 4* mutant skill dual class crystal, 1 5* dual mutant skill dual class crystal, 8 collector crystals, 4 grandmaster monster crystals but got only 4100 points. the grandmaster & collector crystals don't earn points which is stupid but fine i still should of received 12950 if nexus is treated like a 4* crystal or 12500 if treated like a 4* shard crystal .i sent a email and all of sudden the dual class crystals don't count towards getting points because its not the exact crystal mentioned but they worked on the last class advancement before this one. if i opened a featured crystal i wouldn't receive points for that either because by your logic it's not the exact crystal mentioned. people who save up to open the new types of crystals you made are now getting screwed over all of a sudden if they want to use them.