**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy bar above portraits in AQ/AW

Hey all,

I thought you guys might agree/like my suggestion. I'd appreciate if there was a small energy bar or bolts (out of 5) above the portrait icons in AQ/AW, so that we could see how much energy does everyone have instead of asking them and figuring out which way to go or just to see how much longer till the person can clear the node that's linking you.

In AQ the bolts, or the bar, would be blue and in AW red, just like they are now on the top of the screen.

Thanks!
Lo4.

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Wouldn't that just further enrage some? "Hey bro ur energy looks full why don't u move?" "Your not my mom."
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Simple, but very useful and good idea. I'd like to see such a feature, which would help officers manage their BGs coordination more effectively.
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Simple, but very useful and good idea. I'd like to see such a feature, which would help officers manage their BGs coordination more effectively.

Glad you agree, I've thought it about for like a month now but never actually made a post. Hope we get this in some shape or form soon.