**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr. Doom vs Longshot for Abyss Easy Path Completion

Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
5* Rank 5 sig 0 Dr. Doom vs 6* R2 Sig 0 Longshot

Dr. Doom vs Longshot for Abyss Easy Path Completion 56 votes

Longshot
21%
heruheru511AleorKill_GreyNo_oneukNerdNerdNerd1Agent_X_zzzŘïdđhįmRealm_Of_RahlaxtheHI_guysCowabungaScion_ville07 12 votes
Doom
78%
Jank39ThatGuyYouSaw235RyGokuDuke_SilverPizzabeatWerewrymJumpthesharkUnidentifiedCreatureLmaoCats4lifeGrootman1294RockyshockyMaxGamingJChanceH9Xva23RamadaMeebletonEtjamaO_Deadpool_OOGAvenger 44 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Doom
    Longshot has a lot of debuff damage on that sp2 but that's it
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Doom
    Pretty sure Doom's the better option of the 2 for the easy path, though VtD will be a struggle. SS would be better.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Doom

Sym > Longshot > doom for easy path

Ignore what I said. This guy knows what he's saying. I knew SS was the best option, didn't know about Longshot being so good.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Longshot
    Lol, a lot of people voting Doom over Longshot obviously haven't even done the easy path yet.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Doom
    Kill_Grey said:

Lol, a lot of people voting Doom over Longshot obviously haven't even done the easy path yet.

have you done the easy path? who did you use for mephisto and IW?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Doom
    Doom by a long shot
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

Mcdonalds said:

People use him a lot more so him

This may be the most unintelligent comment I’ve ever read on the forums. You’re not even cavalier yet, you shouldn’t be commenting on best mystic champions for the Abyss.
    You gonna splash the cash on CGR cavs mate??
    Longshot

Kill_Grey said:

have you done the easy path? who did you use for mephisto and IW?
    Na mate, haven't done the easy path yet. But from my experience, and what I've seen and learnt- Torch can handle both extremely well. Void can handle mephisto as well, some people say CMM can handle Infinity Man, etc.

As for the argument of Doom vs Longshot, you'd obviously need someone who can punish the opponent's buff gain. Sym supreme is the best because of how he controls the fight, and since there's no bleed or armor break immune on easy pay, and because his attacks are energy based as well. He slaughters all the cosmics.

As for Longshot, he has a unique playstyle that makes skirmish charges of less effect otherwise. He punishes his opponent's buff gain by converting them to incinerates which no cosmic on the easy path is immune to. The incinerates also supercharge CMM's charges gain, and subsequently her death.

So yeah, Longshot is better than Doom for the easy path.
    Longshot

Sym > Longshot > doom for easy path

To the OP, I advise you go by this analogy for your decision, because a lot of people who voted don't have his experience.

You'll thank him later.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

This may be the most unintelligent comment I’ve ever read on the forums. You’re not even cavalier yet, you shouldn’t be commenting on best mystic champions for the Abyss.
    I am most likely wrong, but you’re the last person to say unintelligent comment mate
    At least I have reasoning behind most of my claims, unlike you who said because "people use him a lot more" which has no reasoning. Some people may have disagreed with my Domino 14th best mutant thread, but at least I had tons of reasoning in there of why I believed that.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Mcdonalds said:

You gonna splash the cash on CGR cavs mate??
    Might be 1 or 2 but I'm tryna save my units for 6.3 exploration

If it was Apocalypse/CGR cav crystals, all of my units would be gone, but I don't need CGR as much I would love to get him.