**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Passive AI is back

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
I've being playing arena and after the update the AI was suppose to toss special attacks but there back at it again playing passive, like you have to loose one champ in order for them to toss special attacks

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

I've being playing arena and after the update the AI was suppose to toss special attacks but there back at it again playing passive, like you have to loose one champ in order for them to toss special attacks

More often does not mean always
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Yeah I ran into that trying to bait a special from Thing. I’m sure it’ll be changed by tomorrow. If not, no biggie. Better this way than facing Doom every single match.
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Bro I'm legit experiencing this already half of the time
    Yeah just hope they fix it, this already is killing my motivation to do arena
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★

They said they were reverting back to OG arena today until they fix it

They are reverting back only the match making system,the AI is remaning the same updated one .
    Wait I'm confused now will the AI remain the same like the red goblin arena or there gonna actually return them to the old AI who hold special attacks
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Moot4Life said:

Arena AI Has Definitely Changed For The Worse. I Try To Bait And They Do Not Special Attack, Rather, Hold Block Or Do Nothing.

Which arena are you seeing this in? The AI change was only in arenas where you can't use 1 or 2-Star Champions, so the Punishing Arena would not be affected.
    I would assume this also extends to the class catalyst arenas and even possibly the Sunday arenas until they decide to update them.
  • S_hiftS_hift Posts: 2
    dude i cant even reach win 15 on crystal trove cos all I f-ing get is thing who doesn't use his specials and only using heavy
    or a fk-ing dr doom with mystic dispersion