**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena AI changes - Oct 2020

Recently (Oct 2020), Kabam announced changes in Arena matchmaking system and AI.
According to the official information from Kabam, new AI was supposed to be more aggressive and throwing sp1/sp2 more often.
But, instead I found new AI to be more passive; difficult to parry defender and difficult to bait sp1/sp2.
Have you noticed the same?

With new matchmaking system it could have been still manageable (Original intention was to be easier matchmaking than before).
But, as Kabam announced on 10 Oct, they will revert the changes for matchmaking.
So, Arena grinding will become more difficult than before.
Was it smart move by Kabam to enforce more difficult AI?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Certain champs haven’t thrown specials, but most of them have been throwing them more
  • tron2050tron2050 Posts: 41

The Ai still doesnt want to throw them for me its rare when they do it’s annoying

Exactly..
    Maybe AI is more generous to @SpideyFunko

• LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★
    I fought 450 fights in the 5 star featured arena. The defenders were throwing specials quite regularly. However the ai was behaving poorly and it was difficult to parry. They are keeping the new ai which is worrisome but hopefully we get accustomed to it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    tron2050 said:

The Ai still doesnt want to throw them for me its rare when they do it’s annoying

Exactly..
    Maybe AI is more generous to @SpideyFunko

that’s because I pay them
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Maybe you're talking about Sunday arenas if yes then they were quite passive
  • tron2050tron2050 Posts: 41
    Ab_Samad said:

Maybe you're talking about Sunday arenas if yes then they were quite passive

Yes