**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Longshot Immune??

Whenever I parry Longshot it always says he is immune, I can stun him so he isn't stun immune, I can both bleed and poison him so it's not an immunity to either of those, I just have no clue why it says he is immune everytime I parry him

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    This happens to me with many champs fighting with archangel. Not sure what it is.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Longshot is AAR immune and when AA is awakened, his neurotoxins cause AAR. Therefore, whenever a neurotoxin would be applied to Longshot, it will say "immune" because of his AAR immunity.

My archangel isn’t awakened 😐
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Longshot is AAR immune and when AA is awakened, his neurotoxins cause AAR. Therefore, whenever a neurotoxin would be applied to Longshot, it will say "immune" because of his AAR immunity.

My archangel isn’t awakened 😐
    Also happens on parry stun with pacify mastery
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    It's not just my AA, it's any champion I use that stuns him, either special attack/ability/parry stun. He is the only champion I've seen this happen to, I mean aren't Mephisto and Mordo both immune to AAR? I've never seen it on them
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Hm
    Maybe something to do with Mordo etc being completely immune to AAR but Longshot is still affected by AAR debuffs but nothing else (so masteries) as stated in his abilities, so I'm guessing like Quakes concussion