Options

If champion's were only as strong as their comic counterparts, who would the meme tiers be?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Queen of Meme would be Squirrel Girl. She's been the Meme of the marvel universe since 1991. Her creation itself was meant to be a joke.

Squirrel Girl OP
    Squirrel Girl one shot Abyss Collector lol
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I made a list. This is my personal opinion u can put in your info if you would like
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Arm fall off boy.
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Aegon...because he’s not in the comics
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

I made a list. This is my personal opinion u can put in your info if you would like

Heck no, those Captain America's are way too low! RED SKULL IN MEME TIER?!?!? You realize that this dude carries the power of the Space Stone everywhere he goes in this game, right? Mister Sinister and Domino are way too low, same with Mordo and Jane Foster. Air Walker should be Beyond God Tier, same with Black Bolt, Nova, and Scarlett Witch. Medusa, IMIW, Superior Iron Man, Venom, Ronan, Groot, King Groot, both Cyclopses, Namor, Cable, M.O.D.O.K, Archangel, and more are too high. And sorry to all the Deadpool fans out there, but Deadpool, Gwenpool, and Venompool don't belong in Beyond God Tier with people that can literally destroy galaxies.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    Sentry too OP
  • Options

this is such a wack list lol
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Don’t tell SpidyFunko, but Quake would get stomped by at least half the roster

errrr.... are we sure about that tho? She’s really powerful
    Yes, we are sure. She would be at or near the bottom definitely.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Hit-Monkey would be at the absolute bottom.
  • Options

Everything has a vibrational frequency. Quake can tap into that frequency and basically destroy anything. She's actually pretty freakin' powerful.
  • Options

How. Actually how.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Savage said:

Someone hasn’t watched AoS. Quake can be capable of destroying a planet and has went toe to toe with many powerful beings. I’m sure she’d be at least a top 20 most powerful character out of the roster. Her potential is infinite
    Quake is city block level at best. Planet level??? Ur taking the mickey there
  • Options

Savage said:

Someone hasn’t watched AoS. Quake can be capable of destroying a planet and has went toe to toe with many powerful beings. I’m sure she’d be at least a top 20 most powerful character out of the roster. Her potential is infinite
    Quake is city block level at best. Planet level??? Ur taking the mickey there
    Yeah, Comic Quake can't destroy a planet. But being able to level a town in seconds still puts her pretty high. Definetely not at the very bottom like some people are suggesting.
  • Options
    FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    I mean, everyone has to compete with Hyperion and Silver Surfer. By comparison most characters are weak. Most skill champions would suck. Same with a lot of tech champions. It would really just have cosmic be top tiers. And huge threats like Dormammu and Ultron. Imagine comparing Luke Cage to a threat like that.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

I mean, everyone has to compete with Hyperion and Silver Surfer. By comparison most characters are weak. Most skill champions would suck. Same with a lot of tech champions. It would really just have cosmic be top tiers. And huge threats like Dormammu and Ultron. Imagine comparing Luke Cage to a threat like that.

There are quite a few more powerful champs than Hyperion in this game. Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange, Dormammu, Mephisto, Doctor Doom, Thanos, Thor, Phoenix, Sentry, Void, Black Bolt can all either alter reality or destroy galaxies and Hyperion isn't quite on that level.
    Though yeah, Surfer's kind of the best there is in the game.