Kicking players before rewards

Today I was kicked from an expert tier alliance. I died on the last day of map 5 but I revived and finished the map. After being cursed out via Line app last night and this morning I decided to bite back. They kicked me even though I finished the map. I'd like to see Kabam implement some penalties on alliances for doing this to players. I put up 17k in SA and I won't see those rewards. I helped them finish map 5 5 times this week and past weeks with my group finishing 100% each time. I won't see those rewards either. I don't like being disrespected then kicked even though I held up my end in all the event requirements and donation requirements that high level alliances have. If there's no way to have penalties for cruel groups of people that take advantage of players then I'd like to receive the rewards I earned. Thanks for reading
-Lucbob
Ps I've been in 2 alliances in 2 years so it's not like I'm jumping around to different groups all the time. I have some great respectful friends that also play mcoc that can back me up on this.
«1

Comments

  • Lucbob wrote: »
    Today I was kicked from an expert tier alliance. I died on the last day of map 5 but I revived and finished the map. After being cursed out via Line app last night and this morning I decided to bite back. They kicked me even though I finished the map. I'd like to see Kabam implement some penalties on alliances for doing this to players. I put up 17k in SA and I won't see those rewards. I helped them finish map 5 5 times this week and past weeks with my group finishing 100% each time. I won't see those rewards either. I don't like being disrespected then kicked even though I held up my end in all the event requirements and donation requirements that high level alliances have. If there's no way to have penalties for cruel groups of people that take advantage of players then I'd like to receive the rewards I earned. Thanks for reading
    -Lucbob
    Ps I've been in 2 alliances in 2 years so it's not like I'm jumping around to different groups all the time. I have some great respectful friends that also play mcoc that can back me up on this.

    I'm guessing the tirade might have been the last straw. Sorry. But take it as a learning lesson and move on.
  • Honestly I forget how to calculate it. Maybe you can help me? 4* Elektra sig lvl 30 5/50 5844, 4*Cyclops siglvl 99 5/50 5842, 4* Hyperion unawakened 5/50 5216, 4*Mordo sig lvl 13 4819, I have 3 potential 5/50's or 3/45's waiting. I'm not that strong I've come to realize. Maybe link me to a place where I can calculate presteige? Thanks @1haunted_memory

    @IAmNotUrMom sometimes you have to stand up for yourself. I asked them to pm me they instead wanted to carry out the tirade in front of everyone.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648
    edited September 2017
    Lucbob wrote: »
    Honestly I forget how to calculate it. Maybe you can help me? 4* Elektra sig lvl 30 5/50 5844, 4*Cyclops siglvl 99 5/50 5842, 4* Hyperion unawakened 5/50 5216, 4*Mordo sig lvl 13 4819, I have 3 potential 5/50's or 3/45's waiting. I'm not that strong I've come to realize. Maybe link me to a place where I can calculate presteige? Thanks @1haunted_memory

    @IAmNotUrMom sometimes you have to stand up for yourself. I asked them to pm me they instead wanted to carry out the tirade in front of everyone.

    60f15ou0a50w.png
    It's not 100% due to not having a fifth one in there though.
  • Oh my bad the last one is 4* Ghost Rider sig lvl 43 4790 @IAmNotUrMom
  • @IAmNotUrMom GR and Mordo are 4/40 thanks man I really appreciate it.
  • Cyclops Classic or Cyclops (RoL)?
    74tzbzpvoyed.png
  • Lucbob wrote: »
    @IAmNotUrMom GR and Mordo are 4/40 thanks man I really appreciate it.

    b0d0853i6msm.png
    mdh7fg3pxch3.png
  • @IAmNotUrMom oh Cyclops Blue. I do have the other one 4* :) he's weak though.
  • Lucbob wrote: »
    @IAmNotUrMom oh Cyclops Blue. I do have the other one 4* :) he's weak though.

    It's better for you. Classic Cyclops obviously has higher prestige and in my opinion he is better.
  • Before I feel bad for you I'd like to see the other side of this story. I was in an alliance where a guy gave the officers problems for 2 weeks. He argued with everything the officer asked of them and was rude sometimes. They kicked him as soon as AQ was over but before the rewards. I know the snowflakes would argue with me but sometimes a little punishment is necessary.
  • @Rednick69 I understand. All I have to say is I didn't start it. I didn't say much either in the group. I usually stayed quiet while they bickered amongst themselves. The environment they created was sour. I was there for maybe a month. Sometimes if they were rude I'd brush it off. Last night I didn't feel like brushing it off. Then I died in AQ and this one guy paradigm or something is the one who started it with me. Others joined as well. They're alli tag is DuR. Let me know what you hear. You don't know me but I wouldn't post this for no reason.
  • @Lucbob Day 5 can be difficult. There is no reason for anyone to get angry. Have you found a new home?
  • @Lucbob You're sure right about that.
  • Ah one more thing. When someone gets kicked they should get their champs back. I wouldn't want my old group to benefit from my placement. If this is the case I should get the rewards I deserve for sure.
  • I feel you on this Lucbob, I remember joining an allaince and I told the lead I don't know how long I'll be here, but I'll help with what I can. Aq ended, I did my part (basically carried them, most of them couldn't get through aq without using potions. Killed their bosses mostly.) Before tho I said I'll definitely stay for aq. But they started a war so I wasn't gonna just stay there and do nothing lol. I placed my champs and headed on to attack. The leader pm'd me telling me to go for boss since it's open, I said ok. Used my voodoo and ended the iceman boss for them in aw. Next thing I know I'm kicked and boom no aw rewards after I just gave them a win because they are very incompetent. But I did joke around about the beginner quest exploit that the leader abused and a lot of others in the alliance did aswell. I'd joke about how they'll be banned and they took it to heart I guess. End of the day he got banned, I got kicked because of hurt feelings, leaving me with no aw rewards after all the work I put in for them. And also I had a few of his members messaging me saying that what he did was wrong and stuff..... basically it's unfair sometimes when your kicked and receive nothing for the work you put in for people. And of course other times... it's justified.
  • @Rednick69 I have not found a new group. I'm going to take a break for the day. My top champs are stuck in a AQ and AW still so I'm pretty fed up with today. lol I'm working on joining a new group. I need to take a breather though.
  • even if they kicked you you wouldnt of been able to clain the rank rewards anyway if it was your first aq with them so i dont understand your arguement. at least you got the milestone rewards and were able to join another ally right away so you can get over the probation period and start getting the rewards.
  • I think it's a **** move, some people spend real money to have a decent share in SA, AQ or AW just for them to be kicked without justification. But I also think that feature to include like a rated rewards could be extremely difficult to develop, besides people could look for a way around to exploit it.
  • @UnsaferBinkie7 Ah man. Sometimes we get the short end of the stick. If that's me so be it. I'll get my champs back eventually and join a new group.
    @andrade5184 it was my 4th or 5th AQ with them so I guess I don't understand you.
  • Lucbob wrote: »
    @UnsaferBinkie7 Ah man. Sometimes we get the short end of the stick. If that's me so be it. I'll get my champs back eventually and join a new group.
    @andrade5184 it was my 4th or 5th AQ with them so I guess I don't understand you.

    lol ok ya thats a **** move it just sounded like you just joined them.
  • @Rydertheblack I understand why I was kicked. I was really letting them have it. However, I felt I was being ganged up on over something that really shouldn't have been a problem. I knew I was leaving or getting kicked. I just want the rewards I helped them get. I was top 5 in SA this week.
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 227
    edited September 2017
    we kicked one guy for not finishing his line and leaving us hanging but never if they did there part b4 getting the rewards
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 2,964 ★★★★
    I agree that the alliance reward system should provide pro-rated rewards instead of the all-or-nothing setup currently in place. This would apply to when players join and when they leave.

    For AQ: Get 15% of the ranked rewards for each quest you're able to participate in. If you are there for all 5, then you get a bonus 25% to earn the full 100%. Even the things like whole Cats can be split into shards based on payouts. Only thing that can't be split would be crystals, but those can be awarded as part of the 100% participation bonus.

    For SA: Similar to AQ. 10% of the final payout per day, with a bonus 30% for being there all 7 days.
  • @andrade5184 yeah man I revived and spent glory to finish one of the final map 5 lines and I finished a last line in AW before the boss nodes and they still kicked me before rewards. I'm not worried about it though. If get some compensation that'd be great but I'm content.
  • Hindsight is a great thing, next time, maybe consider the consequences of standing up and speaking out till you get your rewards. Very unfortunate what occurred to you though.

    It would be good if you still got your rewards if you were kicked regardless of the reasons, I think Kabam should consider implementing this small change, players already have a cool down period before they qualify for a new alliances reward, its only fair that they can still qualify for the rewards they helped with in previous alliance.

    Sometimes, alliances need to change players out if they are pursuing the prestige game, players can be replaced purely based on prestige, its unfortunate but its necessary, with that said, I believe those being replaced should still qualify for those rewards.

Sign In or Register to comment.