**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hades Invasion Boost Bugged??

This is from hades Invasion icepath with the ice boost on. It prevents attacker from getting coldsnap and then defender gets evade charge.
So logically you bring an evade counter.

This is emma frost who in telepath form counters ALL evade effects. However enemies are still evading here. Slow debuff still works so this is a bug. Please fix this.

Comments

• Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★

• Kingkong1977Kingkong1977 Posts: 31
    Yea. I have similar issues. Nothing on the node says about the evade charges.
  • EidexxEidexx Posts: 7
    I thought the boosts are there to help, what good are they when the defender is immune and therefore always unstoppable?!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Eidexx said:

I thought the boosts are there to help, what good are they when the defender is immune and therefore always unstoppable?!

because you can have a champ that is not immune but that can handle the unstoppable, such as CAIW. It artificially increases your ability to deal with constraints of the encounter, but that comes at a price. The emma issue seems to be a bug with emma. but the unstoppable is not a bug.