**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we have Blackbolt as a 6 star?

He never got to be a 5 star, but he's a perfectly good character with stuns, damage, and poison immunity. Now he has a nice synergy with Medusa. Would definitely like to see him join the ranks of the 6 star champions.

Comments

• Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    That would be sick, seriously wish he's added as a 5 or 6*. Really good champ, and with that synergy it'll make him a god lol.
  • Options
    SoulSoul Posts: 6
    Black Bolt god tier behave icedbinkie!
  • Options
    There is some leaked info stating that the first batch of six stars will be ironman, superior ironman, Dr strange, civil warrior, Ghost rider, groot, Luke cage, star Lord of course, classic DD, rhino, night crawler, she hulk, winter soldier, Howard the duck and colossus. So far
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Endo915 wrote: »
    There is some leaked info stating that the first batch of six stars will be ironman, superior ironman, Dr strange, civil warrior, Ghost rider, groot, Luke cage, star Lord of course, classic DD, rhino, night crawler, she hulk, winter soldier, Howard the duck and colossus. So far

Leaked where?
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Of course they add 6 star nightcrawler after the lastest update :/
  • Options
    Soul wrote: »
    Black Bolt god tier behave icedbinkie!

He could be with the Medusa synergy @Soul
  • Options
    @Soul he'll sort of have an sl affect..... but really, reeeeaally dumbed down. Good for an over time fight with the synergy Medusa brings to him.
  • Options

Leaked where?

There was a thread on reddit it was out earlier today I'll try and find the link
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    @Soul he'll sort of have an sl affect..... but really, reeeeaally dumbed down. Good for an over time fight with the synergy Medusa brings to him.

His buffs have now been limited to 15 ... so no competition to Lordy Lord

That's striking @Haji_Saab ... if being struck (yes not a great thing) the cap is 99...
  • Options
    @Haji_Saab :( nevermind then lol... I take it all back about the sl affect. But still the synergy would make em a better quest champ.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★

Leaked where?

There was a thread on reddit it was out earlier today I'll try and find the link

Yeah I want to see this thread too, although that's not a bad list. I'd take a 6 star Howard. He still does a lot of damage.

I find it funny people complain that Blackbolts buffs are capped to 15 each. That's still 30 in total, and by the time you have a 6 star Blackbolt with 15 Fury and 15 Cruelty he's going to decimate his opponent. That is, of course, in the most optimal situation and you would need a 4 star or higher Medusa on your roster... but that's why I think he would make a good 6 star.

Still a great champion, potential to be really awesome if paired with the right synergies, good with suicides. I would be far happier to open a Blackbolt than Hulkbuster/Iron Patriot. Not even close.
  • Options

That's striking @Haji_Saab ... if being struck (yes not a great thing) the cap is 99...

That being struck buffs are useless other than making joke vidz :neutral:

15 will be decent but not SL level

Thought it was the critical hits you do turn into permanent buffs with the synergy....and I didn't say like starlord, I said starlord affect in a way.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★

Thought it was the critical hits you do turn into permanent buffs with the synergy....and I didn't say like starlord, I said starlord affect in a way.

You have it correct. He always gained permanent buffs when he gets hit with a critical.

What changes with the synergy is that the buffs he would normally trigger temporarily when he hits someone become permanent.

I'm pretty sure that the buffs from both sides of the passive still cap at 15 each (15 fury, 15 cruelty, 30 total). At that many buffs though he would hit REALLY REALLY hard. Doesn't need to be infinite.
  • Options
    SlyCat42 wrote: »

You have it correct. He always gained permanent buffs when he gets hit with a critical.

What changes with the synergy is that the buffs he would normally trigger temporarily when he hits someone become permanent.

I'm pretty sure that the buffs from both sides of the passive still cap at 15 each (15 fury, 15 cruelty, 30 total). At that many buffs though he would hit REALLY REALLY hard. Doesn't need to be infinite.

Dope, the synergy with him as a 6* (duped of course, but good luck with that lol)would be sick tho.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    6* colosus, amazing
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★

That's good. I was worried I'd miss out on the chance for a 6* IP, Luke Cage or Colossus.
  • Options
    TheMightyGorboTheMightyGorbo Posts: 2
    I want to go back in time and smack you for having Kabam add him to the Six Star roster. I have been playing this game for over 2 years and got my first Six Star and guess who it is?