**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hello Nick

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled a 5* Nick Fury and immediately took him to r4 and awakened him with an AG I've been saving. I'm really excited to to put him to use but was wondering if anyone has any tips on how best to use him. Do I always want to rush to kill off the decoy ? What's the best way to build charges? Any optimal rotations to keep in mind?

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Medium LLLL, get to sp2, if stunned MM then heavy, and repeat. Save your life as a safety net, but when you get there use sp1 until over 15 charges, then sp2 cycle and he melts people
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Always take nick against the boss first, even if nick stands no chance, just for the 20% attack boost. If in lmd phase do what crcrcrc said, if hes in real nick phase get to 16 tactical charges then do the same thing.
  • Options

Always take nick against the boss first, even if nick stands no chance, just for the 20% attack boost. If in lmd phase do what crcrcrc said, if hes in real nick phase get to 16 tactical charges then do the same thing.

Real phase the charges fall off so unless you have the heimdall synergy you don’t need to worry about building charges
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Real phase the charges fall off so unless you have the heimdall synergy you don’t need to worry about building charges
    Real phase he has fury’s fury tho...
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Real phase he has fury’s fury tho...
    Sorry I always confuse the two, I meant LMD