**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dual Crystals - Letdown (CMM/Surfer hunt)

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
I loved the dual crystals when introduced. Bought 8 looking for doom, then another 3-4 before i got him from a legendary.

The next hunt was CMM (or surfer) for prestige purpose. I am now 20+ crystals in i think and haven't been blessed yet. Anyone else in my position hunting for a single champ and getting most of the "garbage" champs? (Goblin x3, venompool x2, hela x3, etc)

I am going back to basics because I'm just completely overloaded on tech/cosmic ISO when I'm out of some of the others for leveling

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I've opened 37x Mutant/Skill crystals looking for 5 champions and still haven't pulled any of them.
    I'll be opening the new featured's for the time being
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I have opened one dual class and got a 5* antman to go with my wasp and ghost for act 6. Not who I was looking for, but a win
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    19 for Venom
    Or Ghost
    0/19
    I got Quake out of 1 mystic/science crystal tho. Rng giveth and rng taketh away.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Duff12475 said:

I loved the dual crystals when introduced. Bought 8 looking for doom, then another 3-4 before i got him from a legendary.

The next hunt was CMM (or surfer) for prestige purpose. I am now 20+ crystals in i think and haven't been blessed yet. Anyone else in my position hunting for a single champ and getting most of the "garbage" champs? (Goblin x3, venompool x2, hela x3, etc)

I am going back to basics because I'm just completely overloaded on tech/cosmic ISO when I'm out of some of the others for leveling

I did look for particular champ, but even though I didn’t get him, I got other cool guys from the duals. My team needed a mystic, and I wanted a doom. So obviously I targeted the science mystic dual. It was of the following order:
    1. Red hulk
    2. Juggernaut
    3. Capiw
    4. Human torch
    5. Claire

I was happy, stopped my hunt for doom.😄
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i am 2 for 38 in cosmic/tech right now. the two pulls that i was happy about was warlock and guilly2099. Ill keep going in for cosmic/tech until i get sparky, cmm and hyperion.
  • Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    I've been opening the dual tech/cosmic crystals but on the hunt for a good(enough) tech to r5 since I have an AG, 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5 gem. I have duped Sparky at R4 and duped Warlock maxed out. The hunt continues. Cheers mate
  • Options
    RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    I’ve opened many of the mutant/skill in order to get ægon if I see another winter soldier, ronin or beast I’m going to scream.. at lease they’re all max sig now
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I tried for Doom and Cap IW. Surprisingly enough I pulled back to back CAIWs, but then haven't had any luck since. I tried for Warlock in the Tech/Cosmic with no luck, so I have just been doing basics because I want 3 champs from 3 different crystals...
  • Options
    NmbghjjuNmbghjju Posts: 22
    I didn't keep count of how many Mutant/Skill crystals I've opened but I've been opening them since they were introduced. Aiming to dup my Colossus, Magneto or Omega Red, but none so far.

I gave up, and went back to 15k featured crystals.

Bad rng? Yeah right, I don't buy it.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    0/37 for ghost but I do not want her anymore, tigra is the priority