**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Tigra recommendation

Whats tigras trick or purpose? I have her 6* when i got a feature going for hit monkey
But shes pretty cool

However the recommendation is her heavy animation shouldnt pause so much allowing for easy interference
I like her miss ability
It works great against punisher 2099 specials
However she pauses too much during her swipe barrage

But i think shes cool, i brought her to r2 already
However im not sure her purpose or where she fits fully

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    She's a beast with her -100% buff ability accuracy while neutralized and very high dps her playstyle is unique but if you master her she is a beast, her playstyle involves spacing so if you are good at that it will help a ton, she is currently my most wanted champion I would 6r3 her in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★
    She's just right the way she is. We just need to master her gameplay. I just took her to rank 5 and am having fun in learning her mechanics and also in finding specific uses for her.