**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guys do you think kabam should add a trading system for champions lvl 45+, I really want this.

13»

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Don’t add the trading system
    G0311 said:

The people on this forum are totally against you getting a champ u want , they believe that they are in competition with all the other accounts. They would not even like to make cav crystals lower so that more people have a chance. They prefer to keep cav crystals at a price where only someone willing to spend 1 grand or more to get the 6* plus all the dupes. For some reason they can't stand to know you have something they dont. Which helps kabam make that money, there's no incentive to increase the chance of 5 and 6* drops and no incentive to lower the price.
    I played a lot of different kind of MMOs and games with transactions, but this is probably the worst community overall. 😁

Nah, it's not that the community doesn't want you to get what you want. You can see a lot of 'pull' appreciation posts hanging around whenever somebody pulls an awesome champion. It's just that this system is very exploitable that will ruin the economy of the game. The 'community' is requesting for better distribution of chances for the Cavs, better Featured Crystal rosters, something like the Wish Crystal, better Nexuses, etc. Game features that won't destroy the economy of the this Gacha game.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    U mad bro? It will be one big scam or cheat. Like, SA calendar wouldn't be as good as Kabam needs to calculate people will use different accounts transfering pulls.
  • Options
    NicsterVNicsterV Posts: 44
    Add it please
    Guys I get it and obviously the answer is no
  • Options
    Add it please
    But how the freak do I close the discussion?
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Either the system would get full of meme tiers. Because why would you trade your god tier champ.
    Or people would use it to feed their secondary acount.
    Open cavs on the main account. Get a 5 and 6 star version of the featured champ. And send over the 5 star to their baby account.

The only trading system that might actually be usefull is a catalyst trading system. Since different people can use different catalysts.
    But everyone is most likely to want god tier champs.
  • Options
    Add it please
    I have converted to the red, I have just realised how much the trading system could get exploited