**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mcoc community I need your support!

I'll go straight to the point...
Yesterday I did my first Aby$$ run
I ended up using less than 1 thousand units and it was a fun experience overall
I was desperately searching for a good t5cc in order to make my first 6 star r3 champion
I already got a skill t5cc from act 6 exploration (pretty much useless considering that my only three 6 star skill champions are Kingpin, Moonknight and Hawkeye... bruh!)
I was hoping to get anything but skill and mystic from that wonderful t5cc crystal...

First disappointment, let's move on to the two 6 star crystals to see if I can somehow get a little bit lucky...

Second and third disappointment... great, now all my hopes are in the awakening gem crystal (I already have a mystic gem from act 6, so I'll happily take anything but another mystic)

I guess I'll never become a Thronebreaker then (Aby$$ exploration isn't very much an option for me cause I'm so tired of RNG screwing me over)

The question now is... how can I get motivated to keep playing and doing this kind of endgame stuff in a game where not a single reward guarantees you something that is usable for your account?
Keep in mind, I'm not complaining about RNG, I'm just sharing with you guys my feelings.

Finally, I'll post here a screenshot of all my 6 stars... if someone wants to give me any advice.
Thanks for your attention, have a great day!

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    Mephisto would definitely be a viable candidate for that Mystic gem.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    If you're desperate to get Thronebreaker, I would either r3 Mephisto and awaken him, or go all in on Juggs and hope he gets a huge buff. If I were in your shoes, I would rank up Colossus, hope to dupe him somehow, then rank up Venom. Then, you have 2 god tier r2s. If you get mutant or cosmic t5cc, then r3 one of those champs.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Donrefre said:

I'll go straight to the point...
    Yesterday I did my first Aby$$ run
    I ended up using less than 1 thousand units and it was a fun experience overall
    I was desperately searching for a good t5cc in order to make my first 6 star r3 champion
    I already got a skill t5cc from act 6 exploration (pretty much useless considering that my only three 6 star skill champions are Kingpin, Moonknight and Hawkeye... bruh!)
    I was hoping to get anything but skill and mystic from that wonderful t5cc crystal...

First disappointment, let's move on to the two 6 star crystals to see if I can somehow get a little bit lucky...

Second and third disappointment... great, now all my hopes are in the awakening gem crystal (I already have a mystic gem from act 6, so I'll happily take anything but another mystic)

I guess I'll never become a Thronebreaker then (Aby$$ exploration isn't very much an option for me cause I'm so tired of RNG screwing me over)

The question now is... how can I get motivated to keep playing and doing this kind of endgame stuff in a game where not a single reward guarantees you something that is usable for your account?
    Keep in mind, I'm not complaining about RNG, I'm just sharing with you guys my feelings.

Finally, I'll post here a screenshot of all my 6 stars... if someone wants to give me any advice.
    Thanks for your attention, have a great day!

This is Italian, right?