**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation - why is this STILL a thing?????

I have experienced my apple IPAD crashing, in mid fight, several times now. For me, this is the first time I have started to experience this, and I am surprised that this is STILL an issue.
For the "engineers" who may see this,
IPAD
IOS 13
latest version of MCOC
WIFI
This has happened several times mid fight in regular quests
Game crashes completely, and when I log back on, the opponent has full health again, while my champion has last a signifcant amount.

PLEASE fix this Kabam, it's hard to believe this is still an ongoing issue for a game that is potentially six years old. That's ancient by tech standards BTW. 😆

Comments

• Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    For you this is first time but for me this is now beyond patience level! From last 3-5 updates, this issue of game crashing, game shutting downand phone heating up comes on just after a day of new update !! Even back in april i had same issue but got solved but i guess they just do temporary fixes and not permanent solution to this!
    This issue is still going on and ruining my gameplay experience so much !
  • rsay3rrsay3r Posts: 30 ★
    Mine too. Crashing mid fight every 10 minutes or so. Unplayable at the moment.
    Been noticing over past few months, but a lot worse with the two October updates.

iPhone 7
    iOS 14.0.1

Occurs in every mode of game play.

Thanks in advance.
  • The team is already looking into this issue and we have a thread already going here where we are gathering information.
This discussion has been closed.