**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance poll..

2»

Comments

• Options
    ahmm474756ahmm474756 Posts: 86
    Agree with 4 out of 6

Rosey said:

Put guilly over warlock n namor over domino n we be straight yo ;)

guilly is never gonna be better than warlock and namor is never gonna be better than domino(domino is not the best mutant.....but i think she's 3rd best mutant)
    Just go easy...you're right...but chill
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Agree with 2 out of 6

Lvernon15 said:

Agree on mystic and cosmic, can go either way with nick and aegon on skill, science is unquestionably quake, tech unquestionably ghost, and how in the world did domino win... she’s borderline falling out of top 10 mutants for me, omega or mags all the way there

Dude...are you kidding....domino is easily one of the best mutants in the game....you are underrating her
    Let me guess, pre cavalier player? Because she vastly drops after 6.1
  • Options
    Agree with 4 out of 6
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Agree on mystic and cosmic, can go either way with nick and aegon on skill, science is unquestionably quake, tech unquestionably ghost, and how in the world did domino win... she’s borderline falling out of top 10 mutants for me, omega or mags all the way there

Dude...are you kidding....domino is easily one of the best mutants in the game....you are underrating her
    You're funny....have you played act 6.4.1.....she clears every path
  • Options
    Agree with 4 out of 6
    Domino was my mvp for 6.4.2 nick fury boss
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Agree with 2 out of 6

Lvernon15 said:

Not really.. She has some small AAR with some really unreliable utility like a 50% chance to shrug off bleed. 50%'s not enough. Other than that, she just has damage. And that relies on RNG too. She's good for basic path clearing, but she doesn't counter any troublesome nodes at all. I keep asking people who say she's still a top Mutant, can you name 1 path in all of Act 6 where she's a one of the best options? Cause no one's given me an answer to that question yet.
  • Options
    Agree with 2 out of 6

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Let's see, a gimme path and a biohazard path. Could you explain to me how to use her for those... maybe I'm missing something.
  • Options
    Agree with 4 out of 6
    Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Let's see, a gimme path and a biohazard path. Could you explain to me how to use her for those... maybe I'm missing something.
    Oh..sorry....actually it was 6.4.2.....the BWCV path....she clears the whole lane except void
  • Options
    Agree with 2 out of 6

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Oh..sorry....actually it was 6.4.2.....the BWCV path....she clears the whole lane except void
    Lol, what? That's 1 path in all of Act 6 that she's not even a top option for. She's not very good against Ebony Maw, she'll die to Void, she's not very good against Thing, she'll die to Electro, and she'll die to Man-Thing. Not to mention she needs CAIW and a mediocre Mutant on the team to even do that path at all.

Just check out this video. Seems like a pretty competent player and he still had to use a lot of health potions, died with her, and only used her for 5 fights on the path.
    https://youtu.be/ml2PUSFxz08
  • Options
    Agree with 4 out of 6
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lol, what? That's 1 path in all of Act 6 that she's not even a top option for. She's not very good against Ebony Maw, she'll die to Void, she's not very good against Thing, she'll die to Electro, and she'll die to Man-Thing. Not to mention she needs CAIW and a mediocre Mutant on the team to even do that path at all.

Just check out this video. Seems like a pretty competent player and he still had to use a lot of health potions, died with her, and only used her for 5 fights on the path.
    Man.......Can i not have my opinion?...A person should not be too much rigid..as you.....you can never judge a champion by seeing a video.....he or she may or may not use that particular champ.....In my opinion...domino is really good.....you have your opinion....I have my opinion....change my mind if you can....and if you are too particular about some champion...and still too biased....plz...don't keep arguing...I don't need anyone's opinion to form my own...
  • Options
    Agree with 4 out of 6
    This is a place where you should suggest people to make right desicion....or make strategies....not keep on justifying that a particular champ can never be better than another champ.....
  • Options
    Agree with 4 out of 6
    Especially making difference b/w beyond god and beyond god
  • Options
    Agree with 2 out of 6

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Man.......Can i not have my opinion?...A person should not be too much rigid..as you.....you can never judge a champion by seeing a video.....he or she may or may not use that particular champ.....In my opinion...domino is really good.....you have your opinion....I have my opinion....change my mind if you can....and if you are too particular about some champion...and still too biased....plz...don't keep arguing...I don't need anyone's opinion to form my own...
    Why... are... you... using... so... many... ellipses? And you can have your opinion, I'm just stating mine. But you saying "She clears the whole lane except void" isn't an opinion, it's just wrong.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Agree with 1 out of 6
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Why... are... you... using... so... many... ellipses? And you can have your opinion, I'm just stating mine. But you saying "She clears the whole lane except void" isn't an opinion, it's just wrong.
    Okay so an awakened Domino is actually a decent option for Thing since there’s a chance while unlucky he won’t gain rock stacks and will take the damage. Literally had five combos while he was at 14 stacks without him getting to 15.
  • Options
    Agree with 4 out of 6
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Have you seen the video....she actually only died against electro...he used void against void....and capiw against man thing.....nick against thing....and rest domino cleared
  • Options
    Agree with 2 out of 6

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Okay so an awakened Domino is actually a decent option for Thing since there’s a chance while unlucky he won’t gain rock stacks and will take the damage. Literally had five combos while he was at 14 stacks without him getting to 15.
    This is true
  • Options
    Agree with 4 out of 6
    Etjama,you don't need to prove someone wrong to keep ur opinion...
  • Options
    Agree with 2 out of 6

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Have you seen the video....she actually only died against electro...he used void against void....and capiw against man thing.....nick against thing....and rest domino cleared
    He used her for 5 out of 9 fights, used tons of health potions, and still died. That is definitely not "Clearing the whole lane except Void." So it is completely false.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Agree with 1 out of 6
    You got them all right if you have forgotten about the existence of Quake, Ghost, Sparkles, Aegon and Omega
  • Options
    Agree with 4 out of 6
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

He used her for 5 out of 9 fights, used tons of health potions, and still died. That is definitely not "Clearing the whole lane except Void." So it is completely false.
    In endgame content....it is common to die...and I said she clears the whole lane ....not that she clears the whole lane for everybody in the world.....it's for me
  • Options
    Agree with 4 out of 6
    Okay...now just chill
  • Options
    Agree with 4 out of 6
    The end point is...we all are here to help each other
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Thanks for all the feedback guys!

This is part of what makes the game so great. There are so many champions and everyone has their own flavor..
  • Options
    Agree with 2 out of 6

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

In endgame content....it is common to die...and I said she clears the whole lane ....not that she clears the whole lane for everybody in the world.....it's for me

Okay...now just chill

Chill? I am chill. But you keep responding, so I'ma keep responding too. Not being able to clear the path without dying doesn't qualify. You're saying I could use Juggernaut for that path and revive 200 times then say, "He clears the whole path"? That doesn't make sense. She can't get past that Electro without dying and she can't get past that Man-Thing without dying either. Plus she's going to take a ton of degen from Maw. She's an okay option for that path, but certainly not the best and she doesn't "clear the whole path except Void".
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    None they're all junk
    Hmm, looks like a warzone in here.