**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Strongest Science Champion

2»

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Other
    Funny quake was not even an option
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Other
    Kill_Grey said:

Void can counter heal, passive power gain, evade, can reduce the opponent's crit rate to nothingness, can place degeneration on them, place a weakness on them, is incinerate immune, deals passive damage to the opponent for their debuffs, meaning you can control a fight however the hell you want.

Void does so much more than the rest.

Mister Fantastic can evade like Quake, reduce the opponent’s special damage to nothingness, place a decent 10% weakness debuff on the opponent along with the 40% weakness with his taunt debuff, DoT and almost all of the above mentioned like Void, etc. He’s likely a combination of all the good in the science class I just love it! But like I said, he is heavily reliant on the entire F4 and occasionally doom where the fake MD could come in handy.
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    Other
    You're asking for *Second strongest. Was it intentional that Quake was left out ;)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Captain America infinity war
    airmundo said:

You're asking for *Second strongest. Was it intentional that Quake was left out ;)

Was it intentional you didn’t read the post saying Quake was left out?
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    and human torch
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Chikel said:

I agree that Voids pretty stacked utility wise, but he objectively doesn't do more than CapIW.
    Cap can shrug off any debuff in the game from the first parry. Counters unstoppable buffs, counters power gain and reverses healing with petrify, sp1 inflicts bleed and has -100% AAR, armour break and weakness on parry, 0 block damage on parrys,
    Parry-heavy playstyle lets him ignore evade and auto-block.

The problem is that half of the things you mention, he cannot do them by himself. On the other hand, Void can. Now if we start adding Void's synergies...
    When are you ever going to enter a quest with him by himself though? If you bring a team of cap, Corvus, ghost, quake, and nick he can pretty much do most of what he does. None of the champs in that team is known as a ‘wasted slot’ and I wouldn’t mind bringing either of them.

You're assuming that anyone with CapIW will have those champs. I have Void and I don't have any of them as 5*
    The thing is you don't need those champs. Any champ of the appropriate class works. He's not the most friendly for small rosters but if you've reached the point where fights are complex then having a champ of each class ranked up isn't hard.
    If you want to take biohazard/freezer burn/shifting immunity/encroaching stun or all at once as long as any skill is on the team you're fine
    Need to reverse healing or control power any tech will do.
    It's hardly an obstacle
    Exactly what I was saying. With Void you can fit other decent champs in your team without any worries but with Cap you're forced to bring champs which may or may not be memes just to access his utility.
    RIght now the only skill champ I have is Hawkeye, my mystic is Dormammu and my only decent cosmic is Surfer. If I had Cap instead of Void I would have to bring them along for synergy leaving Cap as my only lane clearer
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173

Funny quake was not even an option

says except quake right up top before the poll
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Luke Cage
    by far luke cage
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i think it is kabam miike he is such a stong character