Game Crashes/Closing

Since the 13.1 update my game keeps crashing/ closing. Everything worked fine before the update....
Running Android and using a Samsung Galaxy S7. Please attend to this matter urgently as a fix is needed please.
Your priority on this matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Member Posts: 252
    I have an s8 and this happened to me twice today in arena
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Member Posts: 324 ★★
    lol u guys are complaining about it happening 2 times in a day? iphone 6 users started getting a crash per hour when 12.0 was released and a bug was introduced causing the game to crash (i've provided the logs for 1 of the bugs). Then we were crashing 2 times per 15 minutes when 12.1 was released, which literally made the game unplayable for AQ/AW/arenas. Since 13.0, the game crashes "normally" back at about 10 times a day now because the only fixed one of the issues, and now they have the fights recover more often as long as its story/event quests/arenas (AQ/AW never recovers). Compare all this to 11.X when I experienced maybe one crash a week...

So yea, you guys have no idea how bad it can get, having dealt with these crippling issues since March and receiving no compensation for the thousands of units, potions, and revives that I have wasted due to bugs. Hell, it took til early May for them to even start investigating the issue when I submitted crash logs via an app I found on my phone. I am glad at least the general crashing issue is now affecting more devices so maybe they will fix it soon and find root causes. Imagine getting used to the fact that you will lose at least one hero during each AQ/AW due to crashes, and that you can never load a fight with dormamu, archangel and several other heroes.

Hopefully, your post will raise the priority for fixing these problems...too bad the performance issue with weather effects is making the game completely unplayable on certain apple devices.