**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally!

Hey guys, I finally got Uncollected. It was sooooo much easier than I thought. I only had to use one 40% team revive and one level 4 single health potion. Thanks to everyone who helped me. After I got uncollected, I didn't use a single unit so I wasted 300 on those new crystals that appear once you get uncollected, and guess what? I got a 3 star cyclops... LOL. So thanks sooo much to everyone who answered my questions and have me advice.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats! don't waste units on uc crystals, but I understand the celebratory opening
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Congrats! Collector didn't beat you up too badly, did he?
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Thanks everyone. Lol I was feeling lucky so I popped one to celebrate. Don'y know what to do with my unis. I'll save them in case I ever need them for epic difficulty on hades invasion.
    @Unknown_Traveler No it was so much easier than I thought. I played pretty well though and all the help from the community helped a ton as well.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    jaysavage said:

@Unknown_Traveler No it was so much easier than I thought. I played pretty well though and all the help from the community helped a ton as well.

Nice 👌
    I don't think Cavalier's coming in the next 6 months or more. I have one r4 5 star and one r1 6 star. I still have a bit to go I believe but thanks for the nice words @udyedagain
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    What team did you use? I’m uncollected but just curious because I remember your post about opening your first 6*
    Claire 6* R1, Arkus 5* R4, Cap IW 4* R5, G2099 4* R5, Sym supreme 5* R3 or Blade 4* R5 can't remember sorry. I used one 40% team revive in total it went really well @Will3808
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ok. Glad you were able to do it with so few revives but that does make sense. Advice about this for the future though, it makes estimates of how many resources you will use a lot more accurate when people know what your roster is. I’m not saying this as a negative thing but it’ll help both you and the people helping you a lot if you do so