**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maybe I missed something? — Recursion Cavalier

Not a complaint, just trying to understand.

Cavalier Level Recursion Green Goblin boss
I’m fighting Green Goblin with my R4 5* Void. I’m doing ok. Health is around 20k left on Void. Fight is slow.... GG gets up to a Sp2. I work on baiting it out. He doesn’t want to do it..... Backs me up into the corner.... I hold block, he swings once then launches his Sp2...... I get KO’d.......

He did ~20k through block. Is that to be expected?

His Unstoppable was on CD and isn’t meant to be unblockable...

I was definitely holding block, cause I was expecting the special. I had blocked his Sp2 in previous attempts though not backed up against the wall.

I do expect more to come through block with only using a R4, but that seemed like a lot...

Am I missing some interaction?

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aggression: Prowess?

Also, green goblin gets increased special damage when he has more "cunning" than "madness", I believe.
  • Options
    Quantum_FizzixQuantum_Fizzix Posts: 94
    edited October 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Aggression: Prowess?

Also, green goblin gets increased special damage when he has more "cunning" than "madness", I believe.

That is very likely possible. I was watching the unstoppable, but had not noted prowess or cunning...

Will watch for that more... Thanks!

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Aggression Prowess, due to the fact you were baiting out his specials
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    all manner of things happen in the battlerealm ... best to bait it out and dex when at all possible.