**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursion Punishments

Okay so, we all know how the algorithm which determines your teammates already sucks... they are never near the power level of the team you bring into incursions. This starts to suck even more when you braught ur best champions this round and... your teammate leaves or goes AFK.
I believe we need to set a punishment system in MCOC wich would ban (from incursions) players who have a tendency to leave incursions prematurely or who stay afk in room one and drive you crazy. Lmk what you guys think of this idea

Comments

• Options
    TheoisproTheoispro Posts: 23
    Why do u disagree write something if ur gonna react to it
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    People have their reasons for leaving. No need to ban them.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Well, what do you define as prematurely? I mean if someone gets wiped out in zone 2, you can't expect them to spend units just so you can reach your goals. Not everyone is super skilled that can go 3-5 zones with out getting touched.

I too have been affected by this. Just the other day in fact, I brought my best team with the intention of doing at least 5 zones. In zone 1, my partner was near death. In zone 2 he decided to follow me.... it was aggravating, but then again, what should I expect being paired with a random person? I myself have left after 2 zones before because I got caught and had a matchup and a bad fight. I felt awful, but I also wasn't going to drop 500 units. I've also had it where I spent 200 units healing my team to then have the person quit in the next zone... it sucks, but again, what should I expect?

Your best bet is to do incursions with someone from your alliance or a friend so you are on the same page. Or, just don't do incursions...

Punishments are ridiculous and not the solution.
  • Options
    I know this is a dead chat but... like if a player looses all his champions i will respect their decision to stop, however when they just idle without attempting any fights and just waste my time by never actually moving thats when i get mad... like then its not fair
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,929 ★★★★★
    Punishments are needed for people that join an incursion and quit before they even do 1 fight
  • Options
    yeah thats what im sayin
  • Options
    or my legends's regen timer should be reset so i can go again...