**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can you name any one? Or two?

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★

Can you guys recommend me who should i level up and eventually max out? Thank you

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Warlock and Colossus need to be top priority
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

Warlock and Colossus need to be top priority

Should i not rank up CAIW further for now? And Colossus isn't duped. Still worth it?
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Warlock, Colossus and Silver Surfer because why not
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Capiw 100% deserves rank up.....also colossus as you need a mutant
  • Options
    @Mcdonalds so r4 Colossus, then r4 warlock, and then R5 CAIW. would that be great? Also I'd be glad if you flex your profile top champs here. Thank you for suggestions
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Human Torch cheeses almost all mystics. Take him up along with BWCV and guillotine 2099/warlock(ur choice) and your account will be set...keep colossus for now at r4
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

@Mcdonalds so r4 Colossus, then r4 warlock, and then R5 CAIW. would that be great? Also I'd be glad if you flex your profile top champs here. Thank you for suggestions

Oh god. If I showed it would not be a flex. I only have the champs as a 4* because my iso is not stonks
    But I would r4 warlock first. I’ve heard some people dislike colossus’s plays style of heavy parrying, and that’s fine. If you dislike him, don’t rank him up and go ahead for cap. Rank up Warlock for sure tho

I'm pretty sure Colossus and CAIW have the exact same playstyle.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    R5 CapIW and take up warlock