**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mastery Setup and SA rewards!!

hey guys I think this thread has already written by others......but now I just wanna make a quick reminder...

mastery setup is so costly nowadays for the alliance who take war seriously.... my alliance is currently doing tier1-2 wars and each time during war I have to remove suicide mastery* and max limber..... yeah u know what I'm talking about... units....each time it cost me around 50units for each single war...
I suggest that there should be some war mastery setup so that we don't have to waste time and resources on single game contents like war...

on the other hand I think there should be an upgrade for the weekly SA rewards!! like adding 6* shrads, single alliance revive pots or t5cc Crystal's....
I request these changes because now that we have new title throne breaker... fighting r3 maxed 6* in tier 1 war is no joke..

Comments

• Options
    Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    This is actually a great idea made if your alliance hits 1000000 you get a tcc5 2 crystal help people slowly transition from 5* to 6*