**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think a separate iso-8 store should be added in mcoc

I think so coz I’m low

Do you think a separate iso-8 store should be added in mcoc 56 votes

Yes
71% 40 votes
No
28% 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    NicsterVNicsterV Posts: 44
    Well guys, Iso is selled for gold so a different currency is needed
  • Options
    I don’t know about having to spend having to spend units for iso but I think that could be the most understandable currency
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I feel iso is unnecessarily scarce for people who don't spend units on crystals.

Agreed. I feel like I should be getting way more iso since I've completed Act 6 and explored all the other acts but it still takes me like a month to get the iso to take a R4 to R5.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think they should just redo the loyalty store to be like the glory store, but for aw. aq/glory for catalysts and aw/loyalty for shards. A shard store is basically an iso store. I myself don't have problems with iso, thankfully
  • Options
    For 5* dupes the iso should be 48x bricks, for 6* dupes then iso should be 96x bricks.
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Definitely.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think they should increase iso for higher star dupes and just add more of the lesser crystal shards like 4 stars into things like side quests and allow us to do lower difficulties if we decide to, rather than a pick or choose difficulty
  • Options
    ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Kill_Grey said:

I feel iso is unnecessarily scarce for people who don't spend units on crystals.

I have close to 1,000 tier 4’s in my overflow right now and I never use my units on crystals