**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Needing confirmation

Mystic_ReaperMystic_Reaper Posts: 50
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Just wanting to confirm, diversity is different champs in the battle group not the whole alliance yeah?
In a couple of global chats I’m in there is still some confusion so please confirm.

Comments

• BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    edited September 2017
    Yes you are correct.

My understanding is not having the same chars on defence in AW.
    Example, you can't place a Mordo if someone has already placed a Mordo otherwise you reduce the amount of diversity points on offer.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It hasn't been fixed yet, so it's still by BG. We will be notified when it's changed back.
  • Thanks groundedwisdom
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Yes, it is supposed to be alliance wide, but as of right now is only per battle group.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    How this could be for alliance wide. The game does not have 150 playable champs!!
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    That's the whole point and problem, when people finally cotton on, (I can't believe no tier 4 teams we have faced so far have placed unique defense but after we beat them I'm sure they will next time) it's going to come down to who has the rarest and latest champs earliest, but they have said there is going to be an overhaul cos if all the complaints so fingers are crossed