**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I go for cav or act 5 exploration next?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I almost didn’t ask this because I’ve been planning to explore 5.4 when I finish exploring multiple event quest difficulties this month but I wanted some of your opinions. I haven’t really looked into the paths to get cav but I’m pretty sure I can do the difficulty. Here’s both my regular roster and 5-6 star roster. I’m planning on ranking up bwcv, wasp, and archangel during level up solo events in the near future. Thanks.

Should I go for cav or act 5 exploration next? 21 votes

Get cav first
76%
Hammerbro_64RisenfromhellThe_Blue_JaguarCiciliatoQacobLordSmasherMidnite93DonDudu2809Thicco_ModewalkerdogRenaxqqTwistedTalentzYTBigSTheBair123[Deleted User]Negative_100 16 votes
Explore act 5.4 for the rewards and then get cav
19%
DeaconMikusik1Yodabolt21BlackTuran 4 votes
Explore all of act 5 then go for cav
4%
Kill_Grey 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Explore all of act 5 then go for cav
    That was my route, and it helped a lot. Was able to rank 5 my ghost, then awaken Void and CMM from the rewards, and it made cav way easier to get.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Get cav first
    With that roster, cav should not be a problem for you. I would definitely recommend getting elders bane afterwards
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I guess before I get into the poll would ask a few questions. Can you get cavalier? Can you do it without a large number of resources? Would awakening any of your champs or having another R5 reduce the number of resources it would take to get cavalier?

Generally speaking the only thing that act five 100% requires from a player capable of getting cavalier is energy. But getting cavalier might take revives and boosts. So the two aren’t really in competition for the same resources. But doing cavalier probably won’t reduce the resource needs of act five. But doing act five might reduce the resource needs for cavalier!

That all said, if you actually can make a relatively low resource easy push to cavalier, there are some benefits to having the title sooner rather than later. It certainly is possible that cyber Monday deals will be better for cavalier. And you do get some better stuff for the sigil store and calendar.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Get cav first
    Rewards wise Elders Bane is better, but Cav puts you in a higher progression tier which leads to all sorts of benefits UC’s don’t have.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Get cav first
    cav is much quicker to get than elders bane for obvious reasons and it leads to better rewards over time. I think your roster is definitely capable, with ghost and bwcv pulling a lot of the work. I'd try it first and if you get stuck for a while, work on act five