**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magneto is bugged ! Fix or nerf Him

13»

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Korg said:

Do you know how many people ranked him up after he was buffed? If he's nerfed, there will be riots.

He’d still be a top 3 mutant if they removed armor breaks against non bleed immunes.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

RakeYoung said:

its painful to see all the back and forth here.

is it too much to ask for Kabam to provide a clarification or maybe even edit the text of Magnetos abilities?

This exactly was my intention @Haji_Saab . I personally have a rank 5 /65 Mags whom I pumped 120 Sig's of which half were generic. And I don't get those very often.

As I've said before , I don't want Kabam to come 6 months from now and say that Mags is bugged and they're going to change him.

If that was your intention, then why didn’t you just post the question with a title that doesn’t instantly cause everyone to jump on you.
    You claim you didn’t want the argument but you clearly wanted attention and so picked a nice inflammatory title for your post.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

RakeYoung said:

its painful to see all the back and forth here.

is it too much to ask for Kabam to provide a clarification or maybe even edit the text of Magnetos abilities?

This exactly was my intention @Haji_Saab . I personally have a rank 5 /65 Mags whom I pumped 120 Sig's of which half were generic. And I don't get those very often.

As I've said before , I don't want Kabam to come 6 months from now and say that Mags is bugged and they're going to change him.

If that was your intention, then why didn’t you just post the question with a title that doesn’t instantly cause everyone to jump on you.
    You claim you didn’t want the argument but you clearly wanted attention and so picked a nice inflammatory title for your post.
    You're right. The title was intentional on my part. If you check my post history I've posted a lot of bugs that have been completely ignored and not even lasted a day. So all publicity is great publicity.

Of course I wanted attention .not to me but to the bug/error
    You didn't even post it in the bugs section anyway.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    IMO, they should update his Magnet Abilities to read as follow

Magneto ignore Miss, Auto Block and Evade from Metal Champs.
  • Magneto's ability to place Armor Breaks when an opponent is Bleed Immune is only supposed to activate against #Metal opponents, as is stated with the ability being in a section labeled with [Magnet]. The team is looking into making it operate as stated in his abilities.

Would you be able to be more specific as to what you believe isn't operating correctly with his Signature Ability, or are you able to provide any video of what you're seeing?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Magneto's ability to place Armor Breaks when an opponent is Bleed Immune is only supposed to activate against #Metal opponents, as is stated with the ability being in a section labeled with [Magnet]. The team is looking into making it operate as stated in his abilities.

Would you be able to be more specific as to what you believe isn't operating correctly with his Signature Ability, or are you able to provide any video of what you're seeing?

Magneto’s mutation reaches Omega level, preventing him from losing more than 3136.97 Health from any single damage source, excluding damage from a Special 3 Attack.

The lat part about excluding damage from sp3 is missing in game causing confusion among the masses who dont read the spotlight. It works properly according to the spotlight, but miss stated in game

Joker1976 said:

Lol,..rank down gem time ,..and they just released the rework. 🤣

He is bugged, the character sheet and the spotlight specifically state he should only do this with magnet, therefore on metal champs.

So is this bug gonna get fixed before the other bug on white magneto house of x pre fight ability??? Lol

Wee dont know when it is getting fixed and we dont know the difficulty in fixing either bug. You dont think all their developers are working on one bug do you?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

I dont get it, theres been several threads about lag/performance /dropped input/response issues as well as white mags still being bugged, yet bugs that benefit us get addressed and looked into immediately?

They addressed white mags and even pushed a fix for lag and login issues in the middle of the month. They are still investigating white mags. Just because a MOD responds here doesn't mean a fix is coming tomorrow. He even asked for more evidence. He only confirmed OG mags shouldn't armor break non metal champs. What makes you think this took priority over anything else? All you are doing is trying to add to the myth.
  • Hey there, we've confirmed with the team that the text in his spotlight is correct and are working on updating his in-game text to reflect that.
This discussion has been closed.