**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry got even worse after 13.1

Good fixes and game is smooth again. But parry is worse, a lot worse. Now even arena and story mode have lots of issues and even Landing a perfectly timed parry won't do.

this is the last game breaking problem so far, so hopefully, you'll focus your energies on prioritizing solving it.

Comments

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Ai in war can also parry immediately after their specials, and today wolverine parried me and punched me within a split second, looked exactly like the spidey evade bug
  • Options
    jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    I thought it was just me. Noticed right away that my 4 stars were having a hard time parrying 5 star champs in arena. It actually got worse because it spread to Arena! And as above mentioed AI has no problem parrying . I know we can parry the dash but the parry right after consecutive hits is where AI still getting it and we barely get it. I even tested it by going at AI right away and got parried everytime like 3 or 4 in a row. Cheap KABAM real CHEAP!