**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fight or Flight interaction with Slow

Hello, quick question. Is slow supposed to stop the unstoppable from applying to the attacking champion if the defender is slowed? For those who don't know the node i included a screenshot.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It should not trigger on them, and even if it does it should not actually work.
  • MasriopolisMasriopolis Posts: 21
    Correct. So long as there is no class disadvantage, Slow will apply and stay on the defender and any unstoppable buff won't activate on them or will be rendered unusable. Even on nodes such as toggle (unstoppable) which is from my experience. Haven't attempted to slow Rhulk. I usually just fought w/ Aegon and avoided him to gain unstoppable or CapIW and nullified the buff when it came on Rhulk.

If you're using Stealth Spidey just make sure you CHOOSE the correct web canister prior to the fight and throw Light 4 hit or L2 to expend the cartridge.
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    But i am also not getting a unstoppable when I'm away from the defender. I need it to do damage, so it made for a LOOOONNNGG fight. Needed to know if that was intended.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    JMORG1111 said:

But i am also not getting a unstoppable when I'm away from the defender. I need it to do damage, so it made for a LOOOONNNGG fight. Needed to know if that was intended.

Yes it is. Same thing happens with Skill champs who reduce AAR. I used Kingpin for his Unstoppable Heavy and SP2, which work; but the Unstoppable from the node fails intermittently when you've got Black-Iso8 on the opponent.

The same issue arises with Mephisto - his Soul Imprisonment completely stops the Unstoppable happening to both of you.

This is annoying for the Can't Stop Won't Stop node, but (as a minor use for an otherwise Meh champion) makes Mephisto effectively immune to the Rising Sun and Icarus nodes whilst he's got Soul Imprisonment on the opponent; which can be handy occasionally.