**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looks like it's only me

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

Rosey said:

It’s an annoyingly drawn out fight for the **** rewards IMO

I wouldn't say the rewards suck but not like last month where you get five star crystals for doing nothing. And it definitely is an annoying fight
    Well, the rewards don't exactly suck, but the fights are considerably annoying. I think a lot of people may have skipped this event just because of its roster requirements, (even the soul boosts don't help much).
    yeah agree. it requires roster depth and not being bored of the event by the fourth day. I'm surprised every difficulty had those dot nodes though
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Aziz5253 said:

Rosey said:

It’s an annoyingly drawn out fight for the **** rewards IMO

I wouldn't say the rewards suck but not like last month where you get five star crystals for doing nothing. And it definitely is an annoying fight
    Well, the rewards don't exactly suck, but the fights are considerably annoying. I think a lot of people may have skipped this event just because of its roster requirements, (even the soul boosts don't help much).
    yeah agree. it requires roster depth and not being bored of the event by the fourth day. I'm surprised every difficulty had those dot nodes though
    I actually like the energy adoption nodes. I get to use my silver surfer without having to care about his rotations.