**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus needs a tweak like increase in glaive charges to 30 or more critical damage at lower charges

Heisenberg750Heisenberg750 Posts: 74
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
He is preferred less when opponent HP is above 200k (considering quests beyond act 6.1 and cavalier EQ) and also when fight against bleed and coldsnap dealing champs at that health

Corvus needs a tweak like increase in glaive charges to 30 or more critical damage at lower charges 152 votes

Yes
15%
Manav_preet0808StarKillerVIIPrathaptitaniummorroheartbreakid_22VynrialGraydroxNo_oneukDrBrad2008KRANꓘCaino1023PastorAmericaPlinkoSneakyWarriorGil0610ŘïdđhįmUmarmusty12Gr8TonyStarkMrGreekshield456 23 votes
No
84%
GamerBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantxNigbloodyCainDshuAzKicker316Heheheh7777NanoDroidMagrailothosSungjThereticUncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15Patchie9316wegnerkBaseballguy711Sw0rdMasterezgoing 129 votes

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    He doesn't need a tweak
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No
    I'm giggling
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    No
    How about Endgame Thanos comes in with a synergy that lets him do this
  • Options
    @Nocko thanks man..this is kinda reply i was expecting. Some ppl here doesnt evn understand properly wat i mentioned above
  • Options
    @Lvernon15 the numbers i mentioned are merely a suggestion .. what iam trying to say is it can be bit easier to gain first charge as him at r5 is becoming useless with current damage potential at zero persistant charges .like its taking almost 5 mins to kill champ that has such health with nil.charges
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No

@Lvernon15 the numbers i mentioned are merely a suggestion .. what iam trying to say is it can be bit easier to gain first charge as him at r5 is becoming useless with current damage potential at zero persistant charges .like its taking almost 5 mins to kill champ that has such health with nil.charges

Except he doesn’t, yes it’s slower, but you change your combos, if it was easy to get the first charge he’d be stupidly broken
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    No
    Why don’t we just make his glaive permanent...
    💯🧠

(A synergy would be cool tho)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

@Crys23 Read the question properly . dont just come and show off like u are a pro. Why i said is it is difficult to do 200k plus champ fight u have 0 charges . so i just asked suggestion about having 30 charges at beginning to make the fight bit easier . i know he can smash the content and also ur face when he has charges

30 charges won't make a difference on 200k opponents. You are still going to run out on the first fight when you have zero. You need a R3 6* and even then, you'll probably run out. It's just the way it goes with him.
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    No

@Crys23 Read the question properly . dont just come and show off like u are a pro. Why i said is it is difficult to do 200k plus champ fight u have 0 charges . so i just asked suggestion about having 30 charges at beginning to make the fight bit easier . i know he can smash the content and also ur face when he has charges

Dude instead of being greedy and trying to make one of the best champions even stronger, how about you just learn to survive his glaive cool down and you'll have 20 more charges.

He does NOT need to be any more powerful.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    No
    More than half the champs in the game are "preferred less when opponent HP is above 200k" lol..
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    No
    Hes a beast already you can Do M l to get 2 sp2, he does not need 30 glaive charges.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    No
    I don't think you know how to correctly use him
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes for more ridiculous corvus! And he can have 50 charges against avengers
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    No
    People still think corvus aint good in long fights?!
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    No
    Off-topic: I just got him as a 5* the other day. How do you guys use him for long fights?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Yes

Off-topic: I just got him as a 5* the other day. How do you guys use him for long fights?

You don’t usually unless it gives a charge. Just play him how you would normally. It is very slow.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @Heisenberg750 i feel bad that people are getting upset at you. I don’t think the base character should do this but it would be cool if a synergy increased the amount of glaive charges he had
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    No
    For higher health pools
    You need to just do ML combos
    And prolly want to run cosmic boosts
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    You need to "adapt and get good." Some suggestions is to watch someone like swedeah or like Contest champion where they do this like cracked light only when there on 1 charge. You then build up to a huge sp2 and deal a lot of dmg.