**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EQ question

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
Late uncollected (those that have completed act 5) and earlier to mid cavalier players (haven’t completed all of act 6) what difficulties of the event quests do you complete and which do you explore? I’ve completed act 5 and am either going to explore the later chapters of act 5 or become cavalier next and in the past I’ve explored uncollected, master, and heroic difficulty of the event quests and was wondering what everyone else around my progression level are doing. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think most people that have completed act five can explore uc
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    @Thicco_Mode i was wondering more about the lower difficulties because I’m almost done exploring both master and uc difficult this month and was wondering if people are still exploring heroic
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Will3808 said:

@Thicco_Mode i was wondering more about the lower difficulties because I’m almost done exploring both master and uc difficult this month and was wondering if people are still exploring heroic

ah I see. I focus on the hardest two I can handle, and usually do the easier one first, but that depends on your progression and how comfortably you can do them. I'd focus on the hardest two first and do whatever else you can for event quest completion solo and units
  • Options
    @Thicco_Mode okay, thanks
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Just finished Act 5 and I do UC exploration but not last month because apocalypse was super hard but this month was ok so I was able to do that.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    under normal circumstances i would explore both cav and uc but im trying to push through act six exploration, v3 exploration and v5 exploration so im only doing cav exploration for now.
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Normally, I explore uncollected and master (although not uncollected 100% last month because of magik), I used to do heroic but I stopped because that energy wasted is just more valuable for exploring 5.3, which is my next content goal( and also dabbling a bit on 6.2 to see how far I can go), I completed two chapters of the Cavalier difficulty last month and most probably will do the same this month
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I have 6.1 and 6.2 completion done. I explore all of Cav EQ and UC if I can be bothered. Then again I play a lot less now than I did last month, or even the month before. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if I stopped altogether before Christmas.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I've explored acts 1-5 and completed act 6. I do master, UC, ad cavalier difficulty exploration. Then one clear through heroic mode for tier 1 alpha.

I am cav and I do all EQ exploration except cav because the rewards are not worth it for cav

I dunno about you, but even for someone like me who's even explored half of the variants, those cav rewards are great! 5-star generics, tier 2 alpha and tier 5 basic fragments are things I can't exactly Manage to buy in the glory store, because I'm instead spending it on potions and tier 1 alpha.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Every EQ, I'll try and explore the 2 highest ones I can do. This is the first month that I haven't even touched the Heroic, and just explored Master and Uncollected. At this point, it's not about having a good team overall, but counters for certain bosses. If you have a good 4/55 that can clear one of the noded paths like CMM, Corvus, etc. then you can just have the rest of your team be counters for the boss.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I'm lower Cav (6.2.3), I explore UC and complete master. Last month I did one run through Cav and left it at that. Currently exploring UC
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

I have 6.1 and 6.2 completion done. I explore all of Cav EQ and UC if I can be bothered. Then again I play a lot less now than I did last month, or even the month before. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if I stopped altogether before Christmas.

I'd recommend pushing act 6, I was feeling a bit off for a month after I did 6.1, pushed 6.2,.3,.4 over a month , most fun I've had since ages . And once you're done wiht 6.4 it gives you a sense of relief of being able to rank up champs for fun .