**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cat Clash/Horsemen Rank Rewards?

Hi all, sorry in advance if this has been addressed/answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find any info on it.

These two arenas (specificlly, the Horsemen arena aiming for 4-star Storm and Catalyst Clash - Alpha) ended today and I reached the top milestone awards on each. According to the leaderboards, I should get some level of rank rewards for each, including top percentage in the Horsemen arena. The problem is, I've gotten no in-game messages that I usually get to inform me of such rewards. I'd normally be patient and wait on this, but a friend of mine told me he got a mid-level rank reward for the Horsemen arena already.

Do the rank rewards go out last-to-first as they're calculated? Or is this some bug I should be contacting Kabam about directly? As I'm sure everyone knows, it takes some grinding to reach the top milestones and to put some more on top towards top rank rewards, and I certainly don't want all that work to be for naught. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.