**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can UC rewards get buffed for cavalier players?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
Shouldn't UC gotten buffed because if it did, it feels almost nothing changed shouldn't the game be rewarding you more instead of having to waste money on crystals and grow more like that. I'm a player who's trying to grow and do act 6 chapter 3 and 4, I can't do act 6 though because I still I'm missing counters yet the game feels slow on this, this months side quest no offense has being a mess it feels like there's no point of doing it because the rewards are just bad and I'm starting to loose interest almost in the game because the main event quest just feels like it doesn't reward enough and the side quest like I said is just ok last month it was really good one of the best side quest for players to grow, this month ehh.
Plz no hate towards kabbam you can't expect for them to nail everything, while they create awesome champion like Ægon, nick fury, ghost, Doom and Cosmic ghost rider I feel like main quest could use a buff on rewards because again the game should be rewarding you for exploring a 100% yet for what ever reason it doesn't feel like that at all.

Comments

• Options
    Again plz no hate towards kabbam or me I just think UC needs a buff especially for cavalier players who are pushing through act 6 to get that content done.
  • Options
    I wish cavalier could get buffed bro but kabbam ignored feedback last time players were asking for that.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    we should get like 2000 five star shards from the calendar and 10% of a t5b
  • Options
    AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    Spend spend spend
  • Options
    Yeah but whats the point of spending if they will nerf champions later on, they did it with Sasquatch so again no point of spending if they will just nerf champs.