**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend title

What is the estimated time cutoff for monthly quest legend title
Have saved 7k units for it.

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    7k units? You don't need that much. The only reason you need units is to buy energy refills, which should only be about 1000 units in terms of cost.

I am not very experienced in the cutoff, since I have only tried once for Legends. There are a few numbers I remember though, but please note they aren't always accurate because each monthly quest is different and with different competitors.

If your timing is above 5 hours, then you will most likely fail to get the Legends title. If you want a glimmer of hope...

Your timing has to be 4-5 hours, where you would have a medium-low chance to get the Legends title depending on whether your timing leans more to 4 hours or more to 5 hours.

If your timing is below 4 hours, you have quite a good chance to get the legends title.
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    Maucksee wrote: »
    What is the estimated time cutoff for monthly quest legend title
    Have saved 7k units for it.

Anything over 4:30 won’t get it.
    You’ll need:

1. Full suicides
    2. R4 5* SL, GP, IF, CM (I’m sure there’s other possibilities, but these are the ones that come to mind)
    3. Multiple boosts
    4. 40ish refills

• MauckseeMaucksee Posts: 38
    Hey thnku guys.
    Appreciate your replies .
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    I did it in like 5.5 hrs... and obviously failed. So.... there is that
  • Its getting to the point where the 4 hour mark can be a cut off dependant on quests. Maybe even sub 4 hour.
  • MauckseeMaucksee Posts: 38
    As i dont have 5* rank4
    May be this info could help me when ill reach 5* rank 4