**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Abyss path 4 help

Hello everyone, I will be going for abyss path 4 which will be my 2nd run in the Abyss.
I will be using: Aegon 5/65 sig200
Doom 5/65 unawakened
Nick Fury 5/65 awakened
Corvus Glaive 5/65 awakened
Human Torch 5/65 unawakened

I have few questions for those who have already completed this path.
1) The first defender is Darkhawk. I know human torch can easily kill him but the thing is that I am not bringing specific counter for luke cage so I will have to depend on heavy intercept of Aegon for luke cage. So should I ramp up my Aegon on darkhawk or otherwise ramp up Aegon in the luke cage fight??
2) Should I awaken my human torch with generic awakening gem and feed him 100 generic stones to use him on the remaining 4 paths??
3) Can their be a better substitute for any of the champions I am going to use?
4) Their is Ragnarok hulk on the path. I will be using human torch to reverse his heal. Is their any specific tip for the fight?

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    1) I would just take the easy solo on DH with HT. Ramping up Aegon on LC is fine, it’ll only take 6-8 revives as long as you’re comfortable with the heavy intercept method and can execute it consistently. Try to force LC into his ‘Fight Me Coward’ phase, it’ll make him more aggressive and more likely to dash into your heavy.

2) HT’s awakening is definitely handy, but you can get by Path 4 without it. The only fight you really need his Nova for is Mephisto. For DH and Ghulk you’ll definitely want it off; Morningstar can be solo’d without Nova (see Munash’s video on this), and SS is a 2-4 revive fight without Nova as long as you remove Precision masteries and play aggressively.

3) I think your team is perfectly fine. An argument could be made for Void, but I think your current team setup covers every fight on the path just fine even without him.

4) Make sure you have Despair 3/3, with your pre-fight turned off. Hold onto your SP2, before parrying the hit that will take you to 20% (and trigger the fury/regen). Retaliate immediately with an MLM, then throw the SP2 for the stun. This will allow you to stack more incinerates, as well as grant you an additional 15% reversal from the stub debuff. If Ghulk triggers his regen, this should result in a very potent heal reversal. Bero Man has a good video reference for this fight using HT.
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Thanks for the help man!!
  • Options
    WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    1) That's exactly what I did. First I worked with Human Torch to take him down to 50%. Then I've used Aegon until he was about less than 5%. I've finished the path with Corvus Glaive for a charge.

2) Yes, Human Torch is a great champion overall and awakening him should be very good. You'll be fine after 60-80 sig stones.

3) To my knowledge, that's the best team you can get. Only option is to substitute Nick fury for Magneto, but not needed.

4) Do not activate pre-fight ability. I did that and it was very stupid.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1. 1 aegon ramp attempt then torch
    2. It’s not needed but it’s nice
    3. Stuck with that team
    4. Build 2 smoulder, drop below 20% and sp2 and get some big incinerate stacks
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Thanks guys and not gonna lie that I would have definitely used a prefight on torch against rulk but I now realize that it would trigger his face me effect..... I am seeing a different opinion on rampup and I am inclining towards ramping him upto 200-250 hitshits and hope that would be sufficient