**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help on 6.2.6 Champion

So i get to the last fase of the fight but I can't remove the indestructible charges, I've spend more than a thousand units in the process. Should I back off or continue?. Have you any tips for performing dexterity?

Comments

• RubbixRubbix Posts: 15
    But how can I control the unstoppable with sunspot?
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Watch videos and practice dueling a champion with a lower rarity version of one of your 5 champs shown to get the timing down.
    ok I'll try dueling, but one last thing do you think is better to just attempt this fight with spidey or should I use a team revival and try to take him down with the rest of my roster?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Rubbix said:

ok I'll try dueling, but one last thing do you think is better to just attempt this fight with spidey or should I use a team revival and try to take him down with the rest of my roster?

I'd recommend you use Stealthy. He has the necessary spacing on his dash backs.

Watch @Karatemike415's solo on YouTube with his 3/45. Skip to the last phase, and observe closely how he pulls it off. Helped me a ton!
    ok thank you'll for your suggestions, I will practice more the fight tomorrow when the duel credits resets and I'll try to get the timing with spidey.