**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6.1 crossbones

stargazerNstargazerN Posts: 7
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
The poison and vigor nodes are really annoying. I've tried so many times but everything in vain.
It is very difficult to counter poison and aslo poison immune champs are not able to counter the vigor. Plz help me with that
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    roster
  • stargazerNstargazerN Posts: 7

roster

I have Nick fury, Human torch, Red magneto, starky,
    Silver surfer (5 stars r4).
  • GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
    Before they change the fight magneto work really good but now the poison kills him before you do a dent. Personally I did it with warlock heal block and poison immune. With those champions I don’t think is possible that fight
    Gercas said:

Before they change the fight magneto work really good but now the poison kills him before you do a dent. Personally I did it with warlock heal block and poison immune. With those champions I don’t think is possible that fight

Yeah bro you are right, its very difficult now i should have done that quest before the nerf.
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    There are a decent amount of champs to counter him, Ghost, MS (duped), OR, BWCV, G2099, Warlock, Colossus, etc....but we can't help you if we don't know whos on your roster...
    yeah it would be better if you can send a pic of your roster because you might have to rank someone up for it. mags pre-change, not nerf, was really good for it
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Knorr7227 said:

There are a decent amount of champs to counter him, Ghost, MS (duped), OR, BWCV, G2099, Warlock, Colossus, etc....but we can't help you if we don't know whos on your roster...

I don’t think MS is poison immune.

Or colossus.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Warlock seems the best option now with heal block, power drain, and immunity Glad I only have one path left.. Did most before the node change.
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187

Knorr7227 said:

I don’t think MS is poison immune.

Or colossus.
    She's not, but her duped ability lets her steal furies and heals while reducing XBones fury and regen so she could stay alive long enough to get him down, might not be a solo fight or an itemless fight but its doable.
    Oh shoot. How could I forget mysterio.

yeah it would be better if you can send a pic of your roster because you might have to rank someone up for it. mags pre-change, not nerf, was really good for it

edited October 2020
    Iceman can work, mysterio can work, maybe dorms.

Looking at this, mysterio and/or Iceman would be your best option.

Yeah you are right i think i should rank them up and try again
    I think mysterio has posion immunity and heal block, so he should be good right?

Yeah you are right i think i should rank them up and try again
    Both are good rank ups either way, so it wouldn’t be harmful.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

6 star Rhino da wae

I think mysterio has posion immunity and heal block, so he should be good right?

Poison Immunity unless his helmet is cracked which can only be done through armor breaks or knocking him down with a spider verse champ. And he has a passive heal block that lasts for a good moment on his 4th light attack.

Poison Immunity unless his helmet is cracked which can only be done through armor breaks or knocking him down with a spider verse champ. And he has a passive heal block that lasts for a good moment on his 4th light attack.
    yeah that's what I was thinking. would dorm work? if he can, op won't have to use cats on anyone
    edited October 2020

yeah that's what I was thinking. would dorm work? if he can, op won't have to use cats on anyone
    Dorm is poison immune but his damage output can be a bit on the low side and he doesn’t have a heal block. OP also said vigor is getting the best of them so it might be best to go with mysterio or iceman.

Yeah bro , i literally forgot that i had him as a 5 star.
    Now i will rank him up.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    For this particular fight mysterio is better but if you need immunities you can go for iceman
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    he wanted you to post your full roster of champs @stargazerN

Vigor just drags the fight out longer but you can out damage it or mitigate it by other means. When i first did this fight i used iceman.

But champions that work to block it and that are poison immune include ghulk, sentinel, Vision AOU, OG vision, Mysterio and warlock.

Mephisto works great too as his soul imprisonment stops it at beginning and then it will only re trigger at interval of 75%, 50% 25% ( if you use sp1 just before to nullify it). Also you can essentially push him to sp3 and use yours to gain a indefinite aura as well as power draining him to add to your damage.

Guilly2099 is poison immune and will hit hard if built up so you should end up melting crossbones and can ignore vigor or even reverse it if you happy to push him to sp2.

Nick Fury if in decoy mode when going in will work and he hits hard.

hyperion you could reduce the healing using his sp1 incinerates and despair mastery. Likewise with iceman and his sp1.

Morningstar (Duped) and 5 souls also still works great for the fight as she will copy regen buff and heal up poison damage coupled with lifesteal. her sp1 does nice damage too with fury from crossbones and 5 souls

Built up aegon can shrug off the poison at 100 combo

Blade trinity can also stop the poison node activating at beginning. ( But this is RNG based as he has 85% ability accuracy reduction using full trinity team) he also could heal up if awakened.

So quite a few options for you

You also have Nick fury synergy if you happen to be lucky enough to have the champs, that will allow you to use any champ.

if you are super lucky and have a prof x, he has a synergy to reduce poison damage upto 72% when built up for mutant champs.

but these options are rare and unlikely to be of use to you.
  • TypicalGamerTypicalGamer Posts: 15
    If you have a BWCV, i'd suggest ranking her up. She soloed the fight for me
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I had a decent run with voodoo the other day.

It’s risky, he can work as duped he survives the poison node but you have to do the fight on v low health. It’s not too hard but you can’t make a single mistake just gotta constantly bait and spam sp1 and poison the dude to death.