**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

IS HUMAN TORCH A DISSAPOINTMENT?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

JOHNNY STORM is solid! I suggest you try awakening and giving your champs some signature stones before you start complaining about them. I see these kinds of posts and just wanna laugh cause i almost never agree with them. Lots of these champs are pretty lame unawakened! Some handful crack out of crystals ready to rock, but very few, and it always seems to me these kinds of posts are made by summoners based on unawakened, not fully ranked and unsynergized champs that didn't pop out of a crystal and immediately change a summoners luck.
    I suggest you try them; awakened, ranked and synergized, before you bad mouth them and start asking for them to be "updated" (Cause that is what usually follows this kind of post!)

not for torch. he doesn't need sig for almost all content and I don't think synergies help that much. and using synergies as an initial guideline for a champ can sometimes be misleading
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Blooe said:

I know how to play doom and the only node that he counters is lifecycle

Somebody forgot 90% of the game exists
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Honestly, CAIW is better than HT? I don't see it. HT is freakin dominant in Abyss and AW which are 2 of the most important parts of the game. And I'd argue he's just as valuable in Act 6 as CAIW is.

Yeah, I used to lean cap, but as the meta is moving on I’m putting torch and void above him honestly