**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will nerfs to act 6 be complete?

Hi folks,
I was just wondering when the nerfs to Act 6 will be complete. I don't want to start getting more into it if there will be future nerfs within the next few months. Thanks for the help/info!

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    They are done
  • Options
    RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    Really? I thought they still had some nodes to take out along paths on not just on some particular encounters.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Nope, they are indeed all done with the planned changes.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Act 6 is pretty much final. It is what you see it as right now.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Thank you all for the feedback you provided, and a special thank you to those that took part in our small Focus Group regarding Act 6 changes. We couldn’t make all of the changes that were requested, but we hope that these will address many of the pain points that players have raised, while also maintaining some of the difficulty that should come with a jump from Act 5 to Act 6.

They are done with Act 6.. this is from the change log !!
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Thank you all for the feedback you provided, and a special thank you to those that took part in our small Focus Group regarding Act 6 changes. We couldn’t make all of the changes that were requested, but we hope that these will address many of the pain points that players have raised, while also maintaining some of the difficulty that should come with a jump from Act 5 to Act 6.

Still waiting on act 6 compensation though. Have the change log addressed that?
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

Still waiting on act 6 compensation though. Have the change log addressed that?
    No!