**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Improvement the Invisible Woman

Hi, Kabam! I apologize in advance for my English, the translation was done by a third-party program.
I would like to raise the topic of the Invisible Woman character. This character is my first R3 6 -star. This is because I went through the Abyss of Legends and received out the T5 catalyst for science and there was not much choice.
The motivation for the promotion of the character was the new, much-desired title Throne-breaker, but I did not want to wait. This was a small digression, let's move on to the Invisible Woman herself.
The Invisible Woman has amazing attacking potential, but requires incredible skill to play. All damage is tied in the accumulation of vulnerabilities on the enemy, which take a long time in the battle, and which are lost literally due to one minor error (getting hit in a block or miss).
I would like to suggest improving it.
First, to enable it to maintain accumulated vulnerabilities. Let's say 10 vulnerabilities have been accumulated and invisibility has been lost. When invisible is reactivated, Invisible Woman will start with 10 vulnerabilities, not 0. This will reduce the battle time and allow Invisible Woman to gain potential during the fight to its maximum.
Secondly, in the abilities of the Invisible Woman it is written that she gets + 20% to the chance of perfect block. But the whole game for her is based on dodges, and this ability becomes useless. So why not add to the abilities that the Invisible Woman will not lose her invisibility and vulnerability with a timely block?
I would also like to touch upon the characters who, in their style of play, are partially similar to the Invisible Woman. Ghost is the top 1 character of the tech-class, the whole game is tied in the game from the phase, I think there is no point in telling what she can do :)
Proxima Midnight - every battle you need to complete Thanos missions, after which she receives an increase in special attack damage until the end of the battle. A difficult character, but lighter than the Invisible Woman.
Spiderman (Stark Enhanced)- to increase damage, you need to dodge enemy attacks 10 times. Has no Invisible Woman flaws.
And finally, Sabretooth, to whom you gave a second life, adding only one synergy.
If you are afraid that the Invisible Woman will become too strong, then remember the last added character - a Cosmic Ghost Rider, who has OMG Beyond GOD Tier X X X Amazing Mega INSANE BIG DAMAGE (sorry, local meme).
Thank you all for your great attention, I hope my voluminous essay will not be ignored!)

Comments

• Options
    Olga_1409Olga_1409 Posts: 1
    I agree, It would be great if you will be able to improve Invisible woman. There are really interesting ideas in the post of Y6ubawka111. Kabam, please, pay attention