**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Catalyst and glory

I had almost 4 tier 4 basic catalyst in my inventory and bought another 4 after AQ. With my glory chips its saying I only have 6 some how 2 didn't get deposited to my inventory. This is my old account RainOnYa. I lost my password to email plough999@gmail.com. My new account is Str8Rain and email is 4everplough@gmail.com you guys dont have where you can update email. Which is frustrating so if someone could email me @ 4everplough@gmail.com. I really appreciate it to fix this issue. I put alot of money and time into this game to get shafted. I grind with my alliance every week for those AQ rewards. Please help. I also need help with email situation. Please email me.

Comments

• Options
    PadukxaPadukxa Posts: 20
    Send the kabam a ticket, they won't respond to you in the forum.
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    I've had resource issues before and a ticket resolved it. You can also ask support about your password as well. I'm sure there is a way to retrieve it.
  • Options
    RainOnYaRainOnYa Posts: 15
    So how is a ticket done? To change email I remember my password. I just dont use that email anymore.