**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who is best champion in marvel contest of champions

i think the best champion in the game is silver surfer. seatin has him as the top champ so he must be the very best. the 2nd best champion is doctor doom because he is very cool

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Silver surfer as the best champion? This has to be a joke
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    why is your profile emma frost then
  • PadukxaPadukxa Posts: 20
    There is no answer to this question, there are several excellent champions who people can all make an argument for, all this thread is going to do is cause hate between the quake lovers, the ghost lovers, etc. It really comes down to play style and preference.

This question is like throwing a live hang grenade into a crowded room, no good can come of it lol.

Moot4Life said:

why is your profile emma frost then

because she a little baddie she my little boo thing
    i think your daddy needs to block more of the internet than just youtube
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    That would cosmic ghost rider who is double times better than surfer is and most people rank surfer for prestige other wise thats the only reason you would ever have a for use him.
    The best champ would be either quake, doom or Ghost
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    You know, BertMCOC enjoys Silver Surfer a lot. Shame youtube is blocked for you, feel like you’d really enjoy is content.
    Well I can see half of these people are noobs so I ain't gonna bother XD 😂

You know, BertMCOC enjoys Silver Surfer a lot. Shame youtube is blocked for you, feel like you’d really enjoy is content.

this bertmcoc guy sounds really cool. is he on forums?
    don’t make me do it

don’t make me do it
    do what?
    you know what. anyone with common sense knows what
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

don’t make me do it
    do what?
    He uh... doesn't exist anymore.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

don’t make me do it
    do what?
    you know what. anyone with common sense knows what
    do whatever it is
  • PadukxaPadukxa Posts: 20
    Padukxa said:

There is no answer to this question, there are several excellent champions who people can all make an argument for, all this thread is going to do is cause hate between the quake lovers, the ghost lovers, etc. It really comes down to play style and preference.

This question is like throwing a live hang grenade into a crowded room, no good can come of it lol.

As I stated above like a hand grenade, let the useless debating begin
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    This question is objective, but generally, Quake and Ghost are the best champs.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Ratchunk said:

I think top 3 are Silver Surfer, Ghost Rider and Domino. People I know said ghost was good but she is terrible. She cant even critical hit

Lvernon15 said:

Silver surfer as the best champion? This has to be a joke

but seatin has him as top champion so he has to be best

Yeah, that Ratchunk dude seems like a real weirdo. Would hate to be related to him. 👀