**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto vs. 6.1.2 Ultron

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
Just finished 6.1.1 (yay!). Void is only at rank 3, and I didn't feel like waiting, so I just used unitman (and BWDO) to beat sabretooth. I ran through 6.1.2 once, and i took the Captain America to Green Goblin path. It wasn't recommended, but most of the champs are metal, so I ran through that easily. Then I got to Ultron. I used Mags, and when I got that first prowess, Ultron started to gain power flood. I get that when I have active buffs, it gets 18% power per second, but shouldn't his AAR disable this? I'm new to using Mags so this might be my fault, but I'd love any insight to what I'm doing wrong.

Comments

• Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    In theory there’s a decent chance of it not initiating, but since new prowess buffs are being generated (and double the amount each time you heavy) odds are he’ll get power gain. He was never very effective against that Ultron for me. If I was lucky, I could get to my s3 but it also didn’t wreck him like it does most robots.
  • Options
    This is from someone else. See how Ultron doesn't gain power? That's the opposite of what happened to me
  • Options
    Monke said:

The aar isn't 100% chance, and with that many prowess stacks, his chances of triggering it will increase

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the power gain occurs if there are active buffs. So even if he gains more prowess, the chance to gain power doesn't increase
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Check your Masteries. If you're playing Magneto Parry-Heavy only, he is massively benefited by maxed-out Petrify/Stupefy/.Pacify, which ensure 100& AAR when the opponent is stunned.