**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to farm potions?

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey...guys...I have finished my all revive potions......can y'all suggest how to farm revives?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I asked for revives
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Monke said:

Rol farms l3 healing potions every time you beat an opponent. That’s all I know. Sorry 😐

no need of sorry..man
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    And try to get the third Milestone of your solo Event everyday, it gives you one level 1 revive
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    hopefully you saw the original message 😂
  • relliKraDrelliKraD Posts: 43
    Herohanoi said:

And try to get the third Milestone of your solo Event everyday, it gives you one level 1 revive

Basically this. Just try getting that 3rd milestone everyday. Other than this I suggest utilizing marvel insider it's a good source for revives some months.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    For arena, go all in on one set. It's progressive rewards, so you'll get 5 units for the first milestone, and then 10 for the second, and so on and so forth
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Beat Winter Soldier on Realm of Legends (or as many of the champs as you can). Run the daily t4b quests. Revives are rare but restores can be gotten from those two quests. Otherwise? Boost before you need them!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

hopefully you saw the original message 😂

mods can probably see past edits though

anyway, there is no way to do this and it is not a part of the game. farm units from arena and buy them. there is absolutely no way to farm revives. 😉