**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI doing parry stun

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★
In one of Lagacys videos he's fi
ghting act6.1.6 sentinel. At one point he goes in to attack and gets blocked. Weirdly it is a parry and stuns him. That too passively. Am I missing something?

Thanks for help

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Any information on this error?

It’s been less than 24 hours dude
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Not sure if this has anything to do with this but in War the AI learned a new parry method when you dash in from distance.

Really annoying
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    So still no update and no resolution. Like said before, pro player bug fixes in hrs, pro kabam bug we're looking into it....months later, hello?
  • daKrackendaKracken Posts: 18
    I just had it happen to me trying to counter Korgs l1 in map 6 aq. There is nothing that should allow him to passively stun me on a well timed block in his nodes, kit, or global. Fortunately my voodoo will recover but others might not be so lucky.
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Just got parried by mutant doombot in map 5, it struck me as funny more than annoying.
    @HI_guys aara, enikyu manasalaayila
  • I was just about to post about this, because it happened to me against ant man in the hades invasions.
    @HI_guys dm cheyu enne, game id- Amál
  • KapitzKapitz Posts: 59
    I had this happen to me in Abyss yesterday during the last 15% of IMIW -- his auto-block would apply a passive parry stun to me unless Aegon was unblockable. Made what is an really annoying stage of that fight a hell of a lot more annoying.