**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2nd best mutant....

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
Except Omege Red....

2nd best mutant.... 75 votes

Colossus
46%
DrZolaRaganatorSIlverProfessornameplasJBC89TheHoodedDormammu10or_StrongplayinggameletDannyB01RamadaabqberDeaconSarvanga1_Thicco_Modeamal_nairBerjibsDretlleTSR6225walkerdogChewie420 35 votes
Red Mags
38%
RazorDevilAlex13369Lvernon15relliKraDRockypantherxJazzy011ZahidEtjamaMobile_P0tat0Iron_Patriot_is_litgp87Aaronc94Xander_1_1FiiNCHCrasyduckJragonMaster170ShenkBig_eggyTheBair123shield456 29 votes
Domino
8%
manveertherealwvonkWedgemonsterahmm474756BRUUUUHcentennial 6 votes
Sunspot
2%
RyGokuDr_Z01dberg 2 votes
Archangel
1%
DarkDuelist 1 vote
Havok
0%
Weapon X
0%
Prof x
0%
Apoc
2%
rockray2016DarkKnight646 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    oh sorry...forgot Namor...can consider him too...
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel is the best mutant. Followed by old man Logan.
  • Options
    YagruoyYagruoy Posts: 8

Put red mag and omega on the same team and you set. Omega is weak to robots but mag shreds robots. Omega can take everything else. Both are also suicide friendly.

I use this team all the time its a nice combination
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Red Mags

oh sorry...forgot Namor...can consider him too...

😡 never forget my boi
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Archangel is the best mutant. Followed by old man Logan.

Why so many disagrees? I'm just joking around, lmao

But seriously, I feel AA is the best mutant.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I'd argue that Colossus is better than Omega red or at the very least has a higher peak. In absolute ideal conditions Colossus can deal upwards of 400k damage in under a minute. He's has without a doubt the highest damage potential of any mutant.

It may be controversial but I'd also say they are equal in utility. The sheer breadth of immunities Colossus has alone makes him viable in so many situations and he still has more utility in permanent armor and quick buff generation. Omega's tentacle attacks definitely makes him better in lots of matchups in war specifically but I don't think he has more general uses than Colossus.

Finally while both are seen to be heavy attack dependent champions I don't actually think Colossus is heavy dependent at all. His damage is still top top tier without parry heaving the opponent while Omega depends on the heavy degen a lot more for his damage output.

Either way I think Omega and colossus are the top two mutants and it's not particularly close. Mags is amazing don't get me wrong and in lot's of matchups he certainly will be the best option but I'm still quite sure that Colossus and Omega red will still see far more general use than mags.