**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.1.2 Ultron

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I made a thread a few days ago about the interaction between 6.1.2 ultron and Magneto. I’ve done the fight a few times, and whenever he gains prowess, Ultron gains power. So I need a new counter to this fight. Any tips?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    post your roster
  • Options

• Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    bring both magnetos and hope you get lucky i guess. i dont really see any other viable counters. if you have quake and hawkeye bring them in for extra ability accuracy
  • Options
    Monke said:

Imo void will be your guy since he can stop evasion and reverse power gain. Although, mags imo could do way more. Just get to an sp2 with M/L attacks, and then start heavys, in order to not have his power gain proc too early. The special 3 will hopefully KO him, since he’s bleed immune and Mags has insanely potent armor breaks

I DIDN’T EVEN THINK OF THAT. Thank you so much. For some reason I forgot about his armor breaks
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    6.1.2 ultron is doable with magneto if you manage ultron’s (and your own) power bars.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Bruh, Void is like the best option for that fight.
  • Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    I don’t remember the nodes but magneto did just fine for me, 11 heavies and the ultron is dead