**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

User Experience issues with this months side quest (applies to most questing)

BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
One of the things I find most annoying is when I want to do multiple runs but need to switch out players due to specific nodes/counters needed that is is really clumsy/cumbersome some from a player perspective.

This months Hades Invasions is a really great example. Let’s say I complete my run on the Shock Path and I want to run the Poison Path next to pick up those rewards. I need to swap out my team members, which I’m fine with. But the process to do that is horrible.

At the end of the run I’m faced with 2 choices Replay or Back to Quests. If I choose replay I’m e trees back into the quest with the same team, which in this case I need to swap out. Alternatively, if I choose Back to Quests, I’m brought out to the main area for side quests and it requires 3 touches to get me back into the launch screen for my nest run at the side quest where I can swap out characters.

I would also note that if I do hit replay I would still need to end quest and deal with the opening multiple touches to get me back to the character swap screen.

This is also an issue I recently experienced as I completed act 6.2 due to the multiple paths with different gates.

From a user experience stand point this is not very fluid. I would suggest that replay should bring you back to the character selection screen for that quest. From there I could swap out the characters I needed.

An even better improvement would be some indication in the character swap screen of the differ path types and some way of determining which was or wasn’t completed. Similar to in Act 6 where you show the gate types. Why not have it display options like: POISON, BLEED, POWER, SHOCK, BANE, COLD (examples of options) and maybe the ones which have been completed are more faded/greyed out while the ones left to complete are more bolded. Again this would be from the initial character select screen.

Please feel free to comment, like and share.

Comments